**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Most powerful Champion of MCOC

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    Ghost
    ghost can pretty much carry anybody
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Others
    Doom
  • Options
    Iron patriot haha
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Others
    Quake if you don’t say quake your wrong, and why no quake on the poll?
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Ghost
    LOL why did post show up now
  • Options
    laxthelaxthe Posts: 51
    Others
    Emma Frost
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Others

Iron patriot haha

why would you revive this again
  • Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Ghost

Iron patriot haha

Some people just wanna watch the world burn
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Others
    Quake let's be real no one beats her in what she does. Even ghost.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Others
    I dont see doom
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    Others
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Iron patriot haha

Here we go again....
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Others
    There is no definitive best champion. There is a different best champion for every player due to a number of factors (e.g. if you are good at intercepting, Starky would be good for you but if you relied more on parrying then you would be better with someone like Sunspot).
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Others
    None worthy of power than Doctor Doom
  • Options
    ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    Others
    Domino, aegon, fury, doom, do I need to go on?
  • Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    Others
    Corvus, Hyperion, Dr. Doom, Sparky, Fury & Warlock get my vote for all around strongest/most all around useful.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Others
    Korg said:

Can you imagine if someone decided to revive this again?

Quake :)
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Wonder why the following options are not there in the poll:
    1. Domino- one of the most high damage output person in the game, if you can corvus you can surely have her too!! I mean, corvus is great, but not that impressive without the charges and suicides.
    2. Doctor Doom- He's undoubtedly the best mystic and by far one among the top 5 always uptil now. Insane damage(highest base attack), satisfying power control, and what not?
    3. Quake- by far the best champ when you got great skill. Along with ghost, both compete for the first place for the wide range of content they can be used for. Even an AI of any of these 3 would prove to be very annoying to be faced.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

1. Domino- one of the most high damage output person in the game, if you can corvus you can surely have her too!! I mean, corvus is great, but not that impressive without the charges and suicides.
    2. Doctor Doom- He's undoubtedly the best mystic and by far one among the top 5 always uptil now. Insane damage(highest base attack), satisfying power control, and what not?
    3. Quake- by far the best champ when you got great skill. Along with ghost, both compete for the first place for the wide range of content they can be used for. Even an AI of any of these 3 would prove to be very annoying to be faced.

These options were just a few, just like what @ClashyKnight mentioned above. The list can keep going. When a poll is to be sorted out and when it is made to find the best champ, we got to have the few champs who really worth a spot.
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★

These options were just a few, just like what @ClashyKnight mentioned above. The list can keep going. When a poll is to be sorted out and when it is made to find the best champ, we got to have the few champs who really worth a spot.
    Not sure if you’re joking but this thread is from October of 2018 lol
  • Options
    Harshx22Harshx22 Posts: 6
    Others
    Warlock,captain Marvel movie , doom and Nick fury
  • Options
    Dragfire1760Dragfire1760 Posts: 149
    Others
    Quake
  • Options
    The_realm_legend212The_realm_legend212 Posts: 101
    edited September 2020
    Plinko said:

Not sure if you’re joking but this thread is from October of 2018 lol
    Bruh, you have the others except for doom atleast from 2018. Domino-2018
    Quake-2016, ÆGON-2018
    This is what i think it is, or that's what the champion spotlight says.