**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is uncollected possible with 5 4* rank 4 god levels.

Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
I have great 4* rank 4 . I am unable to get t4cc. Can I run for uncollected.

Comments

• Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Sure let me see your champ first...and I cleared act 5 whole with 4* champs and it's pretty dificult how you go down in act...seems like 5.2 is easy go for it take some boosts and revives....
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    show us your roster. depends who you have
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    I have 5*namor at rank2 , 4*bwcv rank4, 4*guilly2099 rank4, 4*venom rank4 , 4*she hulk rank4, 4*thing rank3(doesn't work for me as no synergy).
    So I have 2 power control champs, 2 regen.
    It has worked pretty good for me. Shall I wait for any other champ or shall I go for it.
    Kabam is not giving me any good champ(got red skull continuously 3 times lol).
    Plz suggest
  • Options
    rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    it would require skill and unitman, but I did UC with 2 r5 4* and 3 r4 4*. And then I got Cav with r3 5* and r1 6* colossus for crossbones
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Donnymeij said:

It is. But you do need to make sure you have atleast 1 very high damage dealer, for the later levels in 5.2 Because otherwise they are most likely going to outheal you.

Or some kind of passive heal block, like warlocks!
  • Options
    HaRvZeLiTeHaRvZeLiTe Posts: 3
    Hey all ive been playing mcoc for a year n half but I'm new to this forum,anyways I did uc with r4s 4* symboit supreme VTD imiw aegon AA, that was withing 6 months of playing then 1 month ago I became cavalier with r2 6* sunspot r1 6* warlock 5*s r4s elsa bloodstone longshot corvus