Options

Diss Track ManThing help...

JingoJingo Posts: 32
Need some help with ideas on diss track/buffet ManThing on Canadian difficulty

I don’t have Void, CapIW, HT as science has not been kind. He is bleed and armour break immune so usual debuffs don’t work. Seeking help as have tried Hype but buffet out heals incinerate, annihilus loses control rod and gets poisoned out etc

Comments

• Options
    rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Try guillotine 2099 if you have..
  • Options
    100100100100 Posts: 111
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    rdxevil said:

Lol, with buffet? How exactly?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

rdxevil said:

Lol, with buffet? How exactly?
    Just build her damage up and you will have times with 3+ debuffs from degen and sp2
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yep, only managed to do it with r4 g2099. Spam sp2 builds her up quicker. Took around 130 odd hits though.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Luke Cage with exhaustion debuffs may be helpful.

Mr. Fantastic can apply pre-fight debuffs if you have him, which can make virtually anyone a viable option. Just keep knocking the opponent down to keep refreshing the debuffs.
  • Options
    JingoJingo Posts: 32
    Done. Sentinel was a good choice with sp1 and sp2 rotation.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I used 6* Guillotine 2099 and she worked great.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I did with Hyperion and 3 points on despair
  • Options
    CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Sunspot. 4* sunspot got me past doormammu on the diss track/buffet for week 2
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Someone overlooked is Nebula. Lots of shocks.
  • Options
    Okabe_rintaroOkabe_rintaro Posts: 15
    hype can do good without despair mastery because of the breakthrough global node. Once you get to 200 hits it will be easy but the fight goes long. I myself did it with hype.
  • Options
    noynoy Posts: 56
    Jingo said:

Need some help with ideas on diss track/buffet ManThing on Canadian difficulty

I don’t have Void, CapIW, HT as science has not been kind. He is bleed and armour break immune so usual debuffs don’t work. Seeking help as have tried Hype but buffet out heals incinerate, annihilus loses control rod and gets poisoned out etc

Try Hype again man. Parry heavy and spam L1s. I think around 90 hits (with suicides) is when you start outdamaging the buffet. But when that happens, it ends pretty quick. And the armor break kept me healed up from willpower so recoil was never an issue.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 752 ★★★
    Void
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    Quake and bake
  • Options
    Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    I struggled too so just use sentinel ramp his analysis charges use guilly 2099 for power gain and slap that sp2 incinerates
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    I used Black Widow claire V.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Anish_108 said:

I struggled too so just use sentinel ramp his analysis charges use guilly 2099 for power gain and slap that sp2 incinerates

Exactly what I did, after some tears and recriminations. But joy in the end.