**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best affordable phone for the game?

At the moment I have a Huawei p20 but it has really started to drop in frames when playing.

Originally I was going to get the onetouch 7t but it is a really hard phone to get in Ireland and the one company that does sell it, isn't sure they are gonna get it back in stock. The 90hz on that phone was a really good selling point for this game.

Are there any other phones around the same price as that which are good for playing?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Everyone always says you need IOS for this game to run fast, not true. Any high Snapdragon processors run this game extremely well. I've played on my friend's phones and my Samsung Galaxy S10 runs faster than their iPhone 11's. I highly recommend it. Got mine for $400 and that's the most I've ever spent on a phone. Not looking to replace it any time soon.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Etjama said:

Any high Snapdragon processors run this game extremely well.

What would class as a high snapdragon processor? I know nothing about phones but I have been looking at the redmi note 9s which has a snapdragon 720g. Is that going to run the game okay?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Etjama said:

Any high Snapdragon processors run this game extremely well.

What would class as a high snapdragon processor? I know nothing about phones but I have been looking at the redmi note 9s which has a snapdragon 720g. Is that going to run the game okay?
    That's a solid processor, I'm sure it would run the game well. It's not the fastest Snapdragon out there, but it came out in January if I'm not mistaken. Any new Snapdragon is going to fair you very well.
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    edited July 2020
    I use Samsung Galaxy S8 and it runs well enough but I'm gonna get an iPhone next because iOS never gets as bad as Android in time. I think iOS is definitely more dependable and stable in long term. This is coming from an old Android fanboy.