**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Most boring part of the game

I think they should do something about the arena which is really the most annoying and time stealing part in the game i.m.o

Most boring part of the game 296 votes

Arena
69%
Whiskey_PoetSnakeEyes69Timone147RaganatorCrkwestFrostymmmbanyasTendersquadDark89PhoenixForwardMSRDLDPsychoakumaATnix95R_D_JrIraklibryce7mSolrac_2Saielbm3eppsSpicyslicer 207 votes
Northern expedition
10%
Crys23LeNoirFaineantChadhoganSpity68HULK_BREAKTheVyrusphillgreenLvernon15Mqc19ZiprianoMonk1SyndicatedAanthoXXGhost_RiderXXpapunonlyThedancingkidGamesbond90AY_WonderlandKentNotsavage19 31 votes
Exploring acts 4 & 5
9%
Alex13369ShanWarBros23Moot4LifeMadhanHiphopTorah13brandinhoMaxGamingRabangaX_Factor_AgentDemonmewtwoDisthene_T1Salty_SirenBigDog99995Toyota_2015TP33THE_KING_0602_ReefAnish_108Renaxqq 29 votes
Incursion
9%
SnizzbarCristalmanNuclekerrDragonMCOCTaZ_4178Gaurav_ChampPradeep1022AdvBulmktDarthPhalLittle_Crocodili29FloorKillerNinjalordJrHomerthegoodSunstruckXva23GiulioV99CapdevilasebKeniutekMaxLee 29 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Arena

Act 5 exploration is mostly challenging (other than that power reserve cornered path in 5.3.6 - Its depressing) and occasionally annoying

Act 4 exploration is insanely boring, should've been a separate option

If you think that path in 5.3 is bad, you should see the 2 spiked armor paths!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Arena

Act 5 exploration is mostly challenging (other than that power reserve cornered path in 5.3.6 - Its depressing) and occasionally annoying

I did all the spiked armor paths in 5.3 without revives.. Just used sentinel sp3 spam to compensate for the damage and also used NF in first phase

That vision in the cornered path just destroyed my soul and everything was disastrous from that point on
    Arena

I did all the spiked armor paths in 5.3 without revives.. Just used sentinel sp3 spam to compensate for the damage and also used NF in first phase

That vision in the cornered path just destroyed my soul and everything was disastrous from that point on
    The cornered path in the cosmic quest? Lol, I just soloed everybody there with my rank 4 5* Angela

As for the first spiked armor path in the skill quest, I had to use crossbones for the whole thing 😬
    For the one in the science quest, I had to quake it 💪🏾
    Btw, both were just 4*s, so it was pretty painful.
    Arena

The cornered path in the cosmic quest? Lol, I just soloed everybody there with my rank 4 5* Angela

As for the first spiked armor path in the skill quest, I had to use crossbones for the whole thing 😬
    For the one in the science quest, I had to quake it 💪🏾
    Btw, both were just 4*s, so it was pretty painful.
    I spent like 10 revives with crossbones lol
    With quake, it was about 2
    Arena

Or wait, if it's the power reserve path in 5.3.6 (science quest), my fully synergised rank 4 5* ghost with suicides oneshotted everybody with one SP 2 lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Arena

Or wait, if it's the power reserve path in 5.3.6 (science quest), my fully synergised rank 4 5* ghost with suicides oneshotted everybody with one SP 2 lol
    Unfortunately all I had was doom, that too a 4*
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Arena
    Arena. I haven't done arena in months now since the whole process is boring and you still may fall short of receiving said champ. If they somehow had a baseline milestone for a guaranteed champ then I probably would play it again.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I don't find arena to be boring but annoying.
    Annoying with the increase PI threshold to avoid deathmatch.

They say wanna change it within 12 months but I think that's a really lame move because by that time we might have R4 6* which will further increase the threshold.

It needs to be fixed within 90 days, in my opinion
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I don't hardcore arena, maybe like 20 mins every 2-3 hours on four star basic when my schedule is totally empty, which isn't often. I'm not a huge fan of aq because it's pretty boring and not fun for me. But exploring act four is a different beast. It is insanely mind-numbing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Northern expedition
    At least I can do arena while doing something interesting. The expositions this month requires you to actually pay attention to the mind numbing gameplay. Same with EQ, AQ. I like incursions, but they do get old kind of quickly
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Arena
    I love the units, but I had the mindless repetition.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Alliance Quest
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Arena
    It takes me two days straight of grinding every 2 hours... For the 3* arena in order to get the new featured champ. Thank God that's getting changed soon.
    Arena
    Maldroit2 said:

It takes me two days straight of grinding every 2 hours... For the 3* arena in order to get the new featured champ. Thank God that's getting changed soon.

Can you believe it was possible to get a 3* featured for 50k points back in the day?!
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Arena

Maldroit2 said:

Can you believe it was possible to get a 3* featured for 50k points back in the day?!
    And now its 1.6 million. Inflation sucks
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Arena
    Don’t get me wrong, it’s worth it, but damn is it boring. Like watching paint dry.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Arena
    I love how everyone including me is going with arena thinking kabam will do something about it.oh wait you were hoping for the to lower the milestones so you didnt have to grind your life away??? Nope thats not the kabam way...If they did anything it would probably be add more stupid nodes..get ready for a new arena update where your champs will be matched up against the normal death matches and extreme lag except now with diss track,stun immunity and other dumb combinations for a small amount of more points that wont even help those with a roster big enough to grind for and win champs because then everyone would be doing it...
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Arena
    Arenas are straight mindless grind. This is why I never have gold..
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    War by far . It’s such an annoying ****. At least with quests you get to have some nice glory every few days. But war? Ugh it drags on clever and the awards you get at end are nowhere near worth the annoyance. Even Arena is better then war
  • DarkKnight_98DarkKnight_98 Posts: 15
    Arena
    Speeds80 said:

Pressing help

Asking for help too in arena😅
  • BigDog99995BigDog99995 Posts: 32
    Exploring acts 4 & 5
    Tbh I'm only voting this for Act 4 exploration. It's soooo long and boring I only reached chapter 4 last month just because I wanted to reach level 60. Act 5 exploration is actually decent. I enjoyed 5.1 and am currently working on 5.4 which is a good thing I go to between AQ periods.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 945 ★★★
    Arena
    Let me Guess.....
    Waiting for the next Side Event or Monthly EQ after Completing/ Exploring Current Month's Events