**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Canadian Difficulty Ambush Sasquatch easy solo

Comments

• BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    If you want me to do it with anyone else .. lemme know !!!
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Could you do it with archangel? I still don't have a solo on sasquatch with him because I suspiciously keep screwing up that fight. I'm starting to think there are other forces at work preventing me...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

Could you do it with archangel? I still don't have a solo on sasquatch with him because I suspiciously keep screwing up that fight. I'm starting to think there are other forces at work preventing me...

I heard AA could work
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Do it with Groot plz
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Nice work.

Stealthy does well too for a quick takedown:

https://youtu.be/m5g3yCpSVx8

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I heard AA could work
    oh yeah I know aa could work lol. for some reason I always mess up parries with him, even though it's an easy matchup
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★

I heard AA could work
    oh yeah I know aa could work lol. for some reason I always mess up parries with him, even though it's an easy matchup
    My 4* messed up and died 🤣🤣🤣
  • Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    I used AA for the epic fight Sasquatch but the Canadian I used hype. For some reason when you have broken enough Armour and gained enough furies Sasquatch’s healing won’t even be able to cover half the health hypes gonna deal