**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worst character in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    edited July 2020
    Other (please specify in the comments)
    Karnak, Groot, Howard the suck, Unstoppable Collosus & Vulture are my least favorites, I dread even using them in arena and could care less if they were deleted from the game.

Plenty of other bad ones you guys listed like Iron man, Juggernaut & Falcon but they are at least pretty fun to play with they just have horrible damage/utility so they are useless for anything beyond beginner content and arena.
  • Options
    DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Howard the duck
  • Options
    Twisted_cookieTwisted_cookie Posts: 27
    UC minus the unstoppable he has nothing, but needs awakening for unstoppable
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Iron Pariot
    No one is worse than Iron Patriot. Not only does he lack any useful immunities or synergies; his only real qualities are armor and ability to stun, and his sig ability when triggered actually takes those abilities away :s
  • Options
    La_PrincesaLa_Princesa Posts: 19
    well, everyone is forgetting about ms/cap marvel (not movie).
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Groot is the worst.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Antman & unstoppable collossus

@StevieManWonder would like to have a word...

Btw, sorry for tagging you lol
    I have been summoned.
    Ant-Man is far from being the worst champion in the game. With a full synergy team (Ghost, Wasp, Fury/Doc Oct, and Ronin) his damage output is relatively high (able to drop RoL WS in 117 hits or less and that’s with the class disadvantage). With his sig at a decent level (mine is at 5/66, sig120, all from sig stones since I only ever pulled Ant-Man once) his glancing makes him incredibly durable, not mention that he has a fairly large health pool. When you factor in his ~50% chance to glance at sig120, you effectively turn his 32K healthpool into 48K one, more or less depending on RNG. Coupled with even one point in despair, he’s a very effective regen counter with all his debuffs too.
    Lol, the Wonderman himself has arrived!
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Pillow Fist
  • Options
    Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44

Pillow Fist

Iron Fist for sure. His animations arent even unique. Has no utility. Could be so much better if he had a sword or guns or just healing abilities when he uses his iron fist.
  • Options
    Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    Zenn_La said:

Karnak, Groot, Howard the suck, Unstoppable Collosus & Vulture are my least favorites, I dread even using them in arena and could care less if they were deleted from the game.

Plenty of other bad ones you guys listed like Iron man, Juggernaut & Falcon but they are at least pretty fun to play with they just have horrible damage/utility so they are useless for anything beyond beginner content and arena.

Howard the suck?!?! 😂😂😂
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    Karnak
    buff antman !!!
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Iron Pariot

Zenn_La said:

Howard the suck?!?! 😂😂😂
    its one of prof's bad puns
  • Options
    MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I don't like synergy buffs, at least when it was just awaken the champ you only had 1 thing to do. Star lord once awakened at sig 20 is a great champ.

Ant man needs to be awakened, have a high sig and have the full synergy team. Come on, that's a joke and like it's already been said, the others in that synergy team are much better than him.

Sure, awakened he's a half decent war defender but, no one gets excited to rank up a war defender.

I think all of them are duds btw
  • Options
    sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142
    Iron Pariot
    No other champ in the game where their awakened ability imposes a debuff on themselves.
  • Options
    Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Wasn’t there an event where they combined those 2 and made an unstoppable ant?
    Yes That was red skull monthly event quest.. The first one I ever did on my account
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Iron Pariot

I have been summoned.
    Ant-Man is far from being the worst champion in the game. With a full synergy team (Ghost, Wasp, Fury/Doc Oct, and Ronin) his damage output is relatively high (able to drop RoL WS in 117 hits or less and that’s with the class disadvantage). With his sig at a decent level (mine is at 5/66, sig120, all from sig stones since I only ever pulled Ant-Man once) his glancing makes him incredibly durable, not mention that he has a fairly large health pool. When you factor in his ~50% chance to glance at sig120, you effectively turn his 32K healthpool into 48K one, more or less depending on RNG. Coupled with even one point in despair, he’s a very effective regen counter with all his debuffs too.
    Any champion that requires a full synergy team around him to be somewhat useful in my eyes is still a bad champion
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

I have been summoned.
    Any champion that requires a full synergy team around him to be somewhat useful in my eyes is still a bad champion
    Normally I’d agree, but Ant-Man has the somewhat unique position where every member of his synergy team are really good champions. Ghost and Fury are obviously some of the top champs in game. Wasp and Doc Oct are both fantastic for big damage and power control. Ronin is an utility powerhouse.
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Hey how come Corvus Glaive isn't on the poll?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★

Pillow Fist

Iron Fist for sure. His animations arent even unique. Has no utility. Could be so much better if he had a sword or guns or just healing abilities when he uses his iron fist.
    They so missed the chance for this update when his Netflix series finished...

• Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Iron Pariot
    ch4rn said:

Hey how come Corvus Glaive isn't on the poll?

Cuz he's good
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nothing has changed. It's still Groot.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Iron Pariot
    As well as the original Iron Man, and the Superior Iron Man [Ironic name]. I think War Machine is slightly more useful.

Personally I think Thor Ragnorok is the most disappointing. His style is awful, and his power is mediocre compared to the original Thor.
  • Options
    DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Why no Moon Knight in the list?! I have him as a 6* and he hits like a wet noodle
  • Options
    ImsoloImsolo Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Groot ,he is one of the good and powerful characters in mcu but in contest he is just ****, very low damage,low regeneration no good about him,
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Karnak

Ghost. So much utility and damage it’s pathetic

Lmao