**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quantity of T1 alpha

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★
I really think that kabam should buff up the quantity of T1 alpha in the glory store and also reduce its cost. I addition the quantity of T1 alpha in EQ should also be increased. Moreover, the map 5,6,7 crystals should also include T1 alpha. Either this or kabam should reduce the requirements of T1 alpha for ranking up champs.Ranking up champions is really hard because T1 alpha availability is less than what is required to rank up 5* and 6* champs. Each and every rank up requires 5+ t1 alpha and is really annoying to wait for the glory store to reset each time i wish to rank up a champ. Please make some kind of arrangement for this @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

this has been covered hundreds of times on the forums. You can earn about 21 or 27 per month realistically. Thats without side event stores or path rewards.

Mate currently in the game T1 alpha availability is restricted to the glory store only. It's T2 alpha that is available in side events and path rewards.
    Arena, heroic and I think master EQ too.
    I agree we need more availability (was gonna run the lowest level of the northern expedition to grab some but there wasn’t any) but they are available elsewhere.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It’s 1.6mil over 2 days for 3 T1a, pretty quick grind. I understand wanting more but if you’re desperate you’ll grind what you can.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

3 day event : 1 - 2 per week
    SA : 1 - 3 per week
    Arena : 3 per week
    Black ISO market : 2 per week (if you spend)
    Glory : 10 per week

Now.. one time rewards
    Master EQ : 3 per month
    Heroic EQ : 2 per month
    Normal EQ : 1 per month

Back Issues Classic : 1 per completion, you also gain 1 stoney core in 3.

So.. if you're really that short lets count this out. 17 per week x 4 weeks
    68 + 6 monthly.
    74 per month.. but you need more?

All that is before side quests. Yes. This month hasnt got T1A. But some months do..

Economics my friend, the only things in this game which are infinite are gold and iso. Learn how tk manage your resources, if you cant manage resources in game, I feel for your bank account.

Mate do you really expect someone to use all there glory on t1a when you need to buy potions for wars and also other rank up materials? And do you think all the alliances make a SA score above 1m for 2-3 t1a? And do you really think people only play the game the entire day to farm t1a ? People have lives consider that...

And when you do tha math now you recieve max to max (7×4)+6= 27 t1a and as @MikeHock mentioned you need 22 t1a to r5 a 5* from r1 but you in very rare case that you pull a much needed champ and take him straight to r5. A f2p player takes 2-3 champs to r3 first so that he has much diversity for that he requires 30 t1a...
    What all-day farming are you talking about?
    The only source that isn’t something you’d be doing anyway is the arena. With a decent roster it takes about an hour over two days to get the 1.6m milestone.

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

3 day event : 1 - 2 per week
    SA : 1 - 3 per week
    Arena : 3 per week
    Black ISO market : 2 per week (if you spend)
    Glory : 10 per week

Now.. one time rewards
    Master EQ : 3 per month
    Heroic EQ : 2 per month
    Normal EQ : 1 per month

Back Issues Classic : 1 per completion, you also gain 1 stoney core in 3.

So.. if you're really that short lets count this out. 17 per week x 4 weeks
    68 + 6 monthly.
    74 per month.. but you need more?

All that is before side quests. Yes. This month hasnt got T1A. But some months do..

Economics my friend, the only things in this game which are infinite are gold and iso. Learn how tk manage your resources, if you cant manage resources in game, I feel for your bank account.

You earn 1 for exploring the classic mode, not completion.
  • sacoma_sack78sacoma_sack78 Posts: 142

I really think that kabam should buff up the quantity of T1 alpha in the glory store and also reduce its cost. I addition the quantity of T1 alpha in EQ should also be increased. Moreover, the map 5,6,7 crystals should also include T1 alpha. Either this or kabam should reduce the requirements of T1 alpha for ranking up champs.Ranking up champions is really hard because T1 alpha availability is less than what is required to rank up 5* and 6* champs. Each and every rank up requires 5+ t1 alpha and is really annoying to wait for the glory store to reset each time i wish to rank up a champ. Please make some kind of arrangement for this @Kabam Miike

I do agree. Once upon a time, they were bountiful. You could sell 1 for 5k gold.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    There needs to be more t4cc available too
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Wait, you wanna add more t1a to the glory store, but refuse to spend your glory on the already available amount?
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★

this has been covered hundreds of times on the forums. You can earn about 21 or 27 per month realistically. Thats without side event stores or path rewards.

And You ate +20 with a 5* from rank 1 to rank 4, think far away from 4*