**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15.0 Alliance Wars Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    It's pot luck on who wins, both teams 100% but whoever has the most unique champs is the winner, makes no sense. AW is ruined
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I wouldn't be opposed to some rank up tickets if the diversity issue stays in play. They could be based on current AW tiers even, 5* tickets from R2-R3 or 4* tickets from R4-R5, or both seeing as every player will need at least 2 unique champs per alliance. Nobody wants to resources on champs we all agree are trash.
    Try telling 29 other guys that instead of taking their 5* SL they just finally duped to R4, the alliance needs them to use those resources on their 3x duped Hulk Buster. Then tell another they can't R3 a duped 5* Hulk because we need a R5 Spider Gwen and since yours is sig 99 that's our best option.
    You see where this is going. With each member now being responsible for bringing in 2-3 unique champs each, all personal preference is thrown out the door in favor of what's best for the group just to give you a 50/50 shot a winning your next war.
    Then it comes down to getting the new champs every two weeks. It will become an endless cycle just like the prestige race, and all the fun is taken away. If that's where this is going, then give us a jump start on it with rank up tickets, because I sure as hell don't want to rank down any of my champs for this new meta.
  • DD2DD2 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Diversity is for simpletons who want to give an advantage to their competitors by placing weaker champs.

I welcome it! If my opponent's are dumb enough to place weak champs, let'em do it but DON`T PUNISH ME FOR PLAYING SMARTER!
    edited September 2017
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Playing smarter is using the system that wins..

Yes, but the new system sucks and is a giant drain on players. And it's not fun, and it makes no real world sense.
    edited September 2017
    DD2 wrote: »

Yes, but the new system sucks and is a giant drain on players. And it's not fun, and it makes no real world sense.

K being mathematical and smarter actually makes more real world sense but to each their own I guess keep losing by being the "smart allaince"

We're maximizing our odds of winning under the new system, but it's terrible and not fun. If Kabam is trying take the fun out of this game they're doing a great job.

K being mathematical and smarter actually makes more real world sense but to each their own I guess keep losing by being the "smart allaince"

We're maximizing our odds of winning under the new system, but it's terrible and not fun. If Kabam is trying take the fun out of this game they're doing a great job.

I enjoy wars more it's not longer oh look a magic on every node yawn. Yes they could make nodes harder but that's ot really. This is far better then facing the same five champs on every node every single war.

How does it feel breezing past nodes and knowing that your chances of winning no longer rest on your skills but on what champs you have in your collection?
  • If u still believe in **** kabam then "Chutiya ho tum" .
    If u think kabam will remove the diversity bug with prior notice then " Chutiya ho tum"
    If u think this AW update is better than previous toh "Chutiya ho tum"
    If u still think they will remove that **** AW update then "Chutiya ho tum"
    If you are still playing the game "Sabse bade Chutiya ho tum"
    @mike if u r reading this I think u will understand the situation of us.. U r dumb Bro. Seems like an uneducated fellow.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    I would remove item use from all wars... best team wins
  • @DD2 Bro they already open their grave. Believe me many of many friends already stopped playing and many more to go. I also switched to other game and work.
    Just wait and watch downfall now. @Kabam Miike become greedy Bro otherwise if he want us to enjoy the game then he will never bring this kind of update..
    Don't waste your time guys and do some productive work. I also Quit the game and now seeing other player frustration and anger.
  • OzzziieOzzziie Posts: 35
    With no Defender kills, placement is deciding war results.

Now alliances have to post top different Defenders. But it is even getting more ridiculous than that. Now Top alliances are having their members turn on Full Suicides just for Defender placement for the higher Defense Rating. And i have seen just that win a war as the top alliances always 100% AW maps.

Defensive kills need to be brought back into the equation. Skill of placement, diversity, and strength of the defender should all play a part. Not just one or two of these. And this isn't even bringing in the Paying to play part that is now forced in AW.

Please consider bringing back Defender kill points. Make the placement a strategy as well.
  • Kabam - someone higher up needs to be seeing this if they aren't.

AW is ruined. It's not fun anymore. When you take away the very CORE aspect of a game - being fun - you risk a very, very bad turnout. The number of players who are simply unhappy is very alarming. Again, I hope the higher ups are looped in right now.

This cannot continue. Losing because of diversity is a terrible element to our enjoyment of this game.

I have been assured that the AW Design team is monitoring this thread. The nonsense posted don't help this swamp, but they are reviewing these posts.
    JJW wrote: »
    Kabam - someone higher up needs to be seeing this if they aren't.

AW is ruined. It's not fun anymore. When you take away the very CORE aspect of a game - being fun - you risk a very, very bad turnout. The number of players who are simply unhappy is very alarming. Again, I hope the higher ups are looped in right now.

This cannot continue. Losing because of diversity is a terrible element to our enjoyment of this game.

I have been assured that the AW Design team is monitoring this thread. The nonsense posted don't help this swamp, but they are reviewing these posts.

Can you tell them to FULLY re-institute the previous scoring system? No one likes the garbage that we have now.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228

Oh, they're monitoring it alright. That's why we keep talking. If even half of us shut up, they'll feel justified in leaving it. That's why we aren't shutting up. We yelled enough that they fixed the no defense exploit, so we have to keep yelling until they trash diversity as well.
  • PhantomPhantom Posts: 228

Can you tell them to FULLY re-institute the previous scoring system? No one likes the garbage that we have now.

Why did they change it to begin with? No one asked for or wanted that.
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    This basically sums it up, who should have won the war here?

wc1f5en4ro7a.png
  • Dwark wrote: »

wc1f5en4ro7a.png

Man, that is messed up. Higher rating just shouldn't guarantee a win in AW. Imagine When diversity is changed to whole alliance , it would be even worse. AW would already be decided when match is found. We just wait for 2 days to find out the results.
  • Dwark wrote: »

wc1f5en4ro7a.png

Well in war typically dying less is a good thing, right? Or in other words, dying is bad?

Kabam, dying is bad,even in war,dying is bad
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    This diversity is flat out ****. We just lost war because we have 77 vs 115 in diversity. We have more attacker kills, nearly double defenders kill, better defense rating, more exploration. Tell me what is wrong with this bs point system?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Well their terrible design isn't helping anyone. Maybe they should be better at their jobs?
    edited September 2017
    Hey dev team that is totally following this thread, do you realize how much work it is to keep track of the rosters for 30 flipping people to max diversity? Do you even think about what you do to your players before implementing garbage like this?

Under this new nonsense system, you need a full time Roster Accountant to ROUTINELY scour 2000+ champions in their alliance to pick out the most diverse and with the highest rating.

And good luck trying to get into any alliance these days. You'll be picked based on specific rare and ultimate USELESS champions rather than your skill and min. level prestige.
  • Rank down tickets, where dey at doe.
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35
    This is the worse update to AW.
    It is so boring. I can't believe they thought this would be fun. Oh I forgot, this KABAM. they don't really test things thoroughly.
    Make it
    Ship it
    Wait for issues, which happen when it's released.
    Then say we are working on fixing it

Please bring back old map.
    Weresvthe challenge if you know what class your up against.
This discussion has been closed.