Options

DO NOT UNINSTALL AT THIS TIME!!!!! (7-23-2020)

2»

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,861 ★★★★★
    I think there is something with the latter Android update at 27.2.5.

Also posted in the other thread with images.
  • Options
    VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    And 27.2.5 is full of lag... dont update it
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I'm not gonna install the new update obviously theres alot of problems with it worse than we are already having
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,370 ★★★★★
    Made the mistake of installing the latest update since I initially thought that there could be new content being added. Now my game completely freezes for about 5 secs after I start an AQ fight and experience random lags in different fights.

I'm using a Samsung A50 with the latest software for it.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Oh damn everything is litterally going up in flames. Not a single thing is going right.
  • Options
    HeimdallHeimdall Posts: 4

Hey all.

For those unable to update the game: please try uninstalling the app, clear your device's data cache, and try again preferably on a WiFi connection.

Tried everything, clearing chache, rebooting device and reinstalling from playstore. Nothing worked. Checked the connection status with my service provider, and it's good. No idea why I couldn't download.
  • Options
    HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,370 ★★★★★
    I know this kind of issue was already resolved before - I activated Omega Red's sp3 against Mister Sinister (with energize) in AQ, thinking he won't be able to use his sp3 after recovering from my attack and I am confident in dexing his unblockable sp2. He used his sp3. OR died.
  • Options
    Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127

Guess I'm lucky for that then

Which OS? I think update is only for AOS. iOS v hasn't prompted for an update