**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unpopular Opinion thread

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    After Quake and Ghost, Hyperion is the next best champ in the game.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    5* Heimdal holds the most value you can pull out of a 5* crystal. Now that’s an unpopular opinion 😱
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Greekhit said:

5* Heimdal holds the most value you can pull out of a 5* crystal. Now that’s an unpopular opinion 😱

What if you have him as a 6-Star?
    Then he is a casual 5* pull, since you can’t stack his synergies 😋
  • Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28

Act 6.1.6 sentinel is an easy fight

Don't say that because now they're going to make the fight impossible
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

ghost is overrated, this is not a joke i'm being 100% serious rn. i have her and i don't use her i keep her on bench 95% of the time.

Yeah you’ve said this before. She doesn’t actually rely on synergies and is incredible if you can play her. Which apparently you cannot.
    well actually i can play her, i just don't like her. jeez i dont like corvus or cmm either and they are simple to play.
    Sorry, I guess she is an acquired taste @Nojokejaym. I have her r2 6* and play her in map 6, aw attack, and in at least half of the act 6 fights I have done. I don’t really like corvus either, but cmm is pretty cool. Also not a huge blade fan.

Oh, and for some more disagrees, Blade is overrated.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

ghost is overrated, this is not a joke i'm being 100% serious rn. i have her and i don't use her i keep her on bench 95% of the time.

Yeah you’ve said this before. She doesn’t actually rely on synergies and is incredible if you can play her. Which apparently you cannot.
    well actually i can play her, i just don't like her. jeez i dont like corvus or cmm either and they are simple to play.
    Sorry, I guess she is an acquired taste @Nojokejaym. I have her r2 6* and play her in map 6, aw attack, and in at least half of the act 6 fights I have done. I don’t really like corvus either, but cmm is pretty cool. Also not a huge blade fan.

Nope blade is definitely overrated
    @Masterpuff yah I guess she is and blade well I use to hate him and think he’s overrated but he has grown on me and I use him a lot now, aq, I stopped playing aw but I use him for act 6 as well.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

Nope blade is definitely overrated
    @Masterpuff yah I guess she is and blade well I use to hate him and think he’s overrated but he has grown on me and I use him a lot now, aq, I stopped playing aw but I use him for act 6 as well.
    Yeah, I have been thinking about taking him up despite the fact that I don’t really like him, but I have a gem and rank up gems, plus he will save me potions.
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    Iron Patriot is the best champ eveeeeeer.
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Coffee is better with just creamer and no sugar.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

Shafeeq said:

@Anonymous346 WTF You mentioned me here

Yeah, I was just saying it’s an easy way to build up your disagrees
    Disagree what?