**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Man thing in Canadian difficulty

Who is effective against man thing. His armor break and poison mess me up. I only have a 4 star quake. Is there a technique ? Can Hyperion do it?

Comments

• Options
    ZverceZverce Posts: 76

Who is effective against man thing. His armor break and poison mess me up. I only have a 4 star quake. Is there a technique ? Can Hyperion do it?

I did it with guilly 2099
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Zverce said:

Same here guillotine 2099 is da wae
  • Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I did it with sentinel
  • Options
    Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    Did it with Cap Infinity War + Science Champ (slow debuff) + Skill Champ (get rid of poison) in the team
  • Options
    rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Zverce said:

can you give some tips , i have guilly 2099 5* at r4 , man thing is the only path remaining .
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    4* Quake will be longer than a 5* but no reason it can’t work.
  • Options
    xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Afri4Cola said:

Did it with Cap Infinity War + Science Champ (slow debuff) + Skill Champ (get rid of poison) in the team

Ayye your suggestion worked. My 4 star cap iw worked well with Nick fury and human torch. Took a while but it worked
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Easy with quake
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Hype can do it but it will probably be a long fight. It took almost 200 hits with my 5/65
  • Options
    Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    I did it with a 5* r4 unduped Sunspot. Quick and simple. If you play Sunspot right you should be able to kill him comfortably before he gets chance to kill you.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I used Claire for that fight.
  • Options
    tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    rishisai said:

Zverce said:

can you give some tips , i have guilly 2099 5* at r4 , man thing is the only path remaining .
    I did it with 5*r5 g99, started the fight with 100 combo(L3 taskmaster), used L2 several times while there were 3 degenerations on him but he healed up so fast. It was about 250 combo when I killed him with single L3(of course use it when you put 3 degenerations on him). Be patient that's the tip
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Yes, with lucky on incinerates it's straightforward
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

Easy with quake

Not sure who disagrees. If you can quake then perhaps she's the best option for diss tracks. Lot of other options are there. But she's one of the top options. Anyone who disagrees please prove your disagreement.