**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any UPDATE re: Sasquatch Arena today or...???

MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
The thread regarding ongoing issues and this Arena specifically hasn't been updated any further and it's closed and cannot be commented on, so is this Arena still going to start today at 1 p.m. USA/EST???

(I searched before I posted this and didn't see any relevant threads before somebody goes off about it lecturing me how I should do a search first... I already did that)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,170 ★★★★★

U can’t be for real u didn’t read anything
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    I read that it literally has no new information about the arena because there are still ongoing issues I still keep getting network connection problems

Apparently you didn't read my thread post very well Gamer
    That was like THREE days ago if things go well.... Well things haven't exactly went well and they haven't updated the thread to say the arena is on or is off
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

That was like THREE days ago if things go well.... Well things haven't exactly went well and they haven't updated the thread to say the arena is on or is off

There's been no issues with arena in those three days. So one would assume that arenas would continue.
    Gamer said:

I even put a disclaimer that I searched the forums and the only post was one that has not been updated and you cannot comment on it but of course there's always at least one... Congrats you're THAT guy
    ItsDamien said:

There's been no issues with arena in those three days. So one would assume that arenas would continue.
    there have been issues with the game and network connection issues still specifically but I hope you are right

I was pretty disappointed I did not get to grind for Sasquatch on Thursday like I'm sure many others were so hopefully it starts today
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    if anything it’ll start later today
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The dude has a point. They already said what their plan was. If there was any change or will be an changes it would have been announced or will be announced. It’s 6am In HQ. You won’t get a response yet anyway.

The thing dude posted above said it will be today through Thursday and run a double feature on Thursday to Sunday.

He’s not being that guy, he’s just stating the obvious. And I’m not trying to be that guy either just pointing out the post and how things workout lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I even put a disclaimer that I searched the forums and the only post was one that has not been updated and you cannot comment on it but of course there's always at least one... Congrats you're THAT guy
    You know that post literally says the exact date right?

The dude has a point. They already said what their plan was. If there was any change or will be an changes it would have been announced or will be announced. It’s 6am In HQ. You won’t get a response yet anyway.

The thing dude posted above said it will be today through Thursday and run a double feature on Thursday to Sunday.

He’s not being that guy, he’s just stating the obvious. And I’m not trying to be that guy either just pointing out the post and how things workout lol

Would you please re-read my opening post of this thread and what I literally said about the post that he quoted and shared

I was referencing that exact post with my initial post up top here

They posted something about it three days ago and have not given any other updates since and you cannot comment on that thread they closed it so I started my own because there are no other friends about the arena and it would be nice but I wasn't expecting someone from Kabam to automatically and instantly respond and answer but more maybe just getting thoughts from other players that are wondering about it too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Would you please re-read my opening post of this thread and what I literally said about the post that he quoted and shared

They posted something about it three days ago and have not given any other updates since and you cannot comment on that thread they closed it so I started my own because there are no other friends about the arena and it would be nice but I wasn't expecting someone from Kabam to automatically and instantly respond and answer but more maybe just getting thoughts from other players that are wondering about it too
    If they haven’t said something is changing then the original plan is still going along, so rather than being disrespectful to people trying to help try to properly understand what they’re saying and the logic behind it
    Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

You know that post literally says the exact date right?
    It has today's date from 3 days ago and it says if there are no further ongoing issues which there have been for many players so that's the reason why I'm asking is there an update because they haven't said one way or the other if the arena will happen today

They said three days ago that was their plan but it could have changed because I know I'm still having network connection issues & the game is still crashing every so often
    Lvernon15 said:

If they haven’t said something is changing then the original plan is still going along, so rather than being disrespectful to people trying to help try to properly understand what they’re saying and the logic behind it
    I'm still pretty new to The forum I guess I need to figure out if I can block people...🤔
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Kabam is located in PST time zone so it is currently 6:41am over there. Kabam Miike is hopefully still sleeping soundly (or possibly getting ready for a fun day of getting yelled at by people over the internet). I would expect an update closer to the typical start time of the arena (which for them is 10am). I wouldn't expect any update for at least two more hours for them to be able to review how everything went this weekend and to make a final decision (although it seems to have gone well with the three day arena and Sunday arena so at least no glaring issues but who knows if they have any back end issues).

Kabam is located in PST time zone so it is currently 6:41am over there. Kabam Miike is hopefully still sleeping soundly (or possibly getting ready for a fun day of getting yelled at by people over the internet). I would expect an update closer to the typical start time of the arena (which for them is 10am). I wouldn't expect any update for at least two more hours for them to be able to review how everything went this weekend and to make a final decision (although it seems to have gone well with the three day arena and Sunday arena so at least no glaring issues but who knows if they have any back end issues).

A couple people have mentioned their time zone I know where they are that doesn't mean everyone that works for them lives in British Columbia I'm sure some people live in other parts of Canada or even the US and maybe even in the US Eastern standard time zone and work remotely at least that's a possibility is it not but again I wasn't expecting an immediate response but more just to have a discussion amongst the community members here and maybe someone from Kabam might chime in or not... 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Donnymeij said:

The OP had a genuine question, and stated he saw the original post on the matter.
    He also said he is still experiencing issues (I haven`t really personally).
    Up till all post above me people are actually being stupid to the OP.
    No one knows for sure if the arena will go on or not, because 'issues' could be concidered quite a subjective term.

To the OP, I do believe the arena's will happen as they planned a couple of days ago.
    The reason they were cancelled was because of all the emergency maintenances, and since I haven`t had any of those. I do not think they will consider connection issues on personal levels to be a reason not to advance their plans.

Grind well my fellow arena player. I hope you won`t knock me out of the rank rewards in your efforts.

Finally someone who gets it!

Thank you for your logical and friendly response rather than the typical attack reply, it was very much appreciated!!!

Best wishes to you as well 😉