**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the most stupid mistake you have made in game?

I’ve never had a use for alliance tickets, so I traded them in thinking I would get units for them, not realising that I just gave away 297 units for more alliance tickets. Has anyone else made any other stupid mistakes just so I can feel better about myself?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    on my old acc, I used a generic ag on my wolvie and Ultron. wolvie was a good choice. Ultron not so much. I think it was 12.0 compensation or something
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Vish said:

Awakened 5*Ronan using cosmic gem...that's worst

if you need him, he's kinda worth it if you already have hype/medusa/cmm/corvus awakened
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Vish said:

Awakened 5*Ronan using cosmic gem...that's worst

Same feeling bro
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    A few years ago I was so busy with work and life and ready to give the game up... sold all of my 1*s, 2*s, 3*s, and 4*s (except for maxed scarlet witch) for one final hoorah.... 5* Cyclops. Now fast forward to 2020 when I picked the game back up again and I am still building up my roster lmao- when I restarted I had 19 characters, all 5*s and SW
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Unlocking unfazed mastery thinking it worked against both dexterity and evade.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Selling a ton of 4 stars including a nebula that I used an AG on.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Mine was using champs that gives debuffs often to fight 5.4.6 ultron
    Then I give him armor break on power gain rotation
    You should know what happens next
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    A while ago I sold all my maxed sig max rank 4*
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Awakened Elsa with a gem then pulled nf the same day.