**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHEN ARE THE NEW 2-CLASS CRYSTALS COMING?

Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
Hi I've been wondering: when are the new crystals going to be featured in the game? It was a feature planned for end of July - beginning of August and well here we are at the end of July but still no news. Is this feature going to be delayed because of all the issues with the bugs that are going on right now? Because if it's not happening soon, I'd rather just open the regular crystals for now. I don't want to wait indefinitely. Hoping for a reply, thanks

Comments

• wdawg2237wdawg2237 Posts: 33
    I’m pretty sure they aren’t bringing anything new anytime soon. If you notice they are having problems because they brought too much new stuff this month.
  • wdawg2237 said:

I’m pretty sure they aren’t bringing anything new anytime soon. If you notice they are having problems because they brought too much new stuff this month.

Nah, they have a time line and so far, they haven't said thay there was a delay on that yet
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Did they mention how much the duel crystals will cost?
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Should be soon with the next patch and please don't use caps in the title .
  • Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★

Yep 10K shards is what they said they would cost. That probably means the old 5* basic will either be gone, or have it's price reduced.

Nope, the basic is still the go to crystal cause once you're not hunting some one specifically you'll end up going for the basic . So no, the price of the basic most likely will not change .
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Late July/early August was their target, I’d guess the August update
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Can’t wait, need a decent mystic and skill
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    did they say which two classes would be paired?
  • Atul_aryanAtul_aryan Posts: 75

Yess
    Cosmic and tech
    Mutant and skill
    Science and mystic
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Yess
    Cosmic and tech
    Mutant and skill
    Science and mystic
    ah ok thanks 👍
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    you have to be uncollected to get them no?
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Will there be a limit of purshase ?
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

We're still on track for an early August release. That doesn't mean that they'll be available right when the next version launches, but it does still look like we're on track for the first week or so.

can we have any other info concerning these crystals ?
    Their cost ?
    How many will we be able to get per day/week/month ?
    Will we have all the champions of the designed class inside or will it be a selection of those class ?
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    @Stellar no info than dev diary right now. 10k as basics. one crystal combo a day then switch (3 combos total). The crystal will contain champs in the basic pool of two specific classes. Hope that helps buddy!
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    manan_44 said:

@Stellar no info than dev diary right now. 10k as basics. one crystal combo a day then switch (3 combos total). The crystal will contain champs in the basic pool of two specific classes. Hope that helps buddy!

yep ! Thx ;)
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    When 6* dual crystal?
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

We're still on track for an early August release. That doesn't mean that they'll be available right when the next version launches, but it does still look like we're on track for the first week or so.

first week of august or first week post update? the reason im asking is because i have important catalysts in stash that i need to properly allocate.