Options

Abyss Nexus Advice

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
I have a bit of a dilemma as I approach abyss exploration as far as which class to choose for the crystal. I already have torch at r3 and a science t5 but I also have an option for that t5 in wasp (use Ghost all the time and she’s great). More importantly I would really love either a great 6* tech or mystic, especially mystic since it’s my weakest class by far. Would yall go for science and hope for a better option than wasp to r3? Or go with one of the other classes, get a great/useful champ, hope for t5cc of that class from rewards and use the science t5cc on wasp?

Abyss Nexus Advice 58 votes

Science
12%
GmonkeyGoddessIliasWhatElseddomThicco_ModeBen_15455CaptainGame 7 votes
Mystic
75%
TheJalliMagicBentonadqqedfyvrAlex13369ReeseSmith14MenkentWorknprogresspseudosaneRaichu626Gogeta91199KDSuperFlash10RookiieQacobCASrinivasKill_GreyStevieManWonderOGAvengerKRANꓘRazeStrikeYllib1 44 votes
Tech
12%
MadooriCRepto23GhostboytjieJChanceH9Dr_Z01dbergtio_espectroodishika123 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    mystic has the highest chance at an amazing champ
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Mystic
    Go for Doom. Hopefully you will get him
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Mystic
    Mystic has great chances at beyond God tier and since that is your weakest class it would help a ton.
  • Options
    Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Mate Wasp is amazing on her own. She's not just a synergy partner for ghost but also a great attacker as her damage output is amazing!
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 460 ★★★
    Mystic
    If you need Mystic, go Mystic. Hope you get a Dooooom!
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    If you go Mutant you’re almost guaranteed a good champ. Out of your 3 choices however I’d go with mystic, there’s a lot of bad science and tech to sift through.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Mystic
    Doom would be ideal, but there are some solid misses that also don't need dupes (like Clair)
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Mutant is the best class to go for an almost guaranteed god tier champ, but of the list you have mystic is the best to go for.
  • Options
    KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Thanks y’all, mystic it will be