**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensate each and every Emergency Maintenance

2»

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    N1ghtwolf said:

There were alot of bold promises in those dev diaries, and it seems this game us even "buggier" than the state before those posts. The game is intermittent, multiple down times, and inconsistent alliance quests/reward delivery. I'm not asking for compensation, I'm asking for sound explanations and clear solutions. This game is essentially over five years old and should have smoother gameplay, rendering, and consistent interruption free interface. Most importantly, the game developers should better communicate with the loyal player base. This is exhausting and the lack of transparency doesn't help players want to stay with the game. If I've missed anything, please comment below. Also, if any mods are reading input would be appreciated. scheduled and 10 emergency maintenance within 24 hours !!! Do you even have a conscience? What kind of attitude towards the players ?! Are you there, fixing old errors in their place, immediately insert several new ones? What a pitiful compensation? If I break someone's car and give a windshield wiper as compensation, it will be more worthy compensation! And those tickets of yours only make the players even more angry, this is nonsense! Stop testing the patience and nerves of the players, fix the game and compensate your hands from the butt as it should!

Have you ever played Team Fortress 2? That game is ancient and STILL gets bugs that require maintenance. Granted, the communication standpoint is much better, but still.
  • 5k de 6*
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    Mokkie said:

Tickets as compensation is pathetic. Give us what we use when we are playing halfway and sudden cut offs. Alliance revive and health pot. And please, don’t give level 1-3. Give the right health pot - level 4. This is so frustrating.

It's not the actual compensation. If you payed any attention to the banner at the top of the forum you'd understand. The tickets are because some of the free maps are requiring people to pay tickets to play AQ. They gave us free tickets until they can fix the issue.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    For every emergency maintenece? No. Some only take about 15 minutes which isn't compensation worthy.
    However, ones that go on this long definitely, or the ones that last more than an hour
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,974 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Yes we get it. Everyone hates emergency maintenance except Kabam. They are obviously doing it on purpose cause they must love it.

I don't understand this joke because when did OP say they did it on purpose? All they asked was for the lost time from maintenance to be made up for?
    Sarcasm. I never said OP said they did it on purpose. This is the 1 billionth post about the same topic. "Bad Kabam, we're all upset" blah blah blah. Same sob story, different post demanding compensation after Mods put a banner up stating they will be giving out compensation.
  • Aleksandr3088Aleksandr3088 Posts: 10

• NinjalordJrNinjalordJr Posts: 1
    Personally I think compensation should be 10k 6* shards, 15k 5* shards along with potions and revives
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Emergency maintenance happens to me right before I claim daily rewards, and then it goes on for the rest of the night. I have work in the day, next thing I know I lost a grace day or worse. Thanks kabam.