**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL options

Currently lol is the only content I can focus on. I am waiting for Angela for the v2 exploration and the act 6 nerf.
I don't have blade for magik. What is my best choice?

LOL options 33 votes

Domino and synergies
33%
PantherusNZShanWarlord5386CiciliatoGreekhitGOTGErik_Killmonger1001odishika123HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRed_GuardianHelluvaPull 11 votes
Nick fury
12%
UnidentifiedCreatureCr7ms7rs7Papicante1Crcrcrc 4 votes
Ghost
45%
FrostyAlex13369ThemadpotatoRepto23WRIRKill_GreyTripleUPřìņče01MasterpuffPrakhar_82MathgeekBestReconThanks_D19YeetusTheFoetusArsamhaq 15 votes
Just wait
9%
GoddessIliasJellePastorAmerica 3 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I did first path almost itemless with ghost.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★

Are Suicides masteries necessary?
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Ghost

Are Suicides masteries necessary?
    They help a lot with ghost yes, maybe domino
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    Ive done 3 paths total. Domino is phenomenal for the easy path, you dont have to be skilled at all to abuse her parry mechanic with masacre. That said, if youre very skilled with her, ghost is typically the better option. She'll take up 3 or 4 slots with hood or without, likely not needed for path 1. Fill up the other 2 with domino and masacre. Otherwise, just do domino, masacre, rulk, and 2 others. I used cable and sinister, solid synergy.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    With ghost, maestro will be your toughest fight because youll need to allocate slots for him, magik can be a pain. With (i think) pacify, domino can deal with magik easily and maestro aint bad either. Up to u, both great options.