Options

Iso-8 (Help me Please!)

i hav very less iso now as most of them expired and i forgot to check on them. Now i hav barely 30 iso.
now that i lost most of my iso, i'm in a dilemma. any tips on getting iso EASILY? (i dont hav the time to grind)

Comments

• Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    If you can’t grind the quickest way will be buying cav crystals so you can dupe 4* champs
  • Options
    KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Can you post your roster and progression. Getting 4 star shards is key. I had a serious ISO problem. But I took a break from story quests and did the master difficulty for this months event quest. Doing heroic and master is very helpful. And this months side event gives alot of 5 star and 4 star shards. Grind and your ISO problem will go away.
    (P.S i am cavalier and did all the variants and explored variants 3 and 4. i have trouble finding places to grind 4 star shards)
  • Options
    TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    i dont hav enough units and currently can't spend money as i'm near to broke
  • Options

Can you post your roster and progression. Getting 4 star shards is key. I had a serious ISO problem. But I took a break from story quests and did the master difficulty for this months event quest. Doing heroic and master is very helpful. And this months side event gives alot of 5 star and 4 star shards. Grind and your ISO problem will go away.
    (P.S i am cavalier and did all the variants and explored variants 3 and 4. i have trouble finding places to grind 4 star shards)

i'm using a laptop i can't
  • Options
    and those are only a few 4 stars
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    Did all of you just ignored the fact that he said he is using a laptop????

WOW
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,689 Guardian

Did all of you just ignored the fact that he said he is using a laptop????

WOW

I’m sure he means using Laptop to access FORUM here, so can’t take snapshot of roster and post it in here earlier.

Just start doing quests again, and be in active alliance, build up crystal shards, and open various PC/3*/4* crystals for Dup champs and extra ISO.
    You can rebuild your ISO that way, and then only use it on worthwhile champs that deserve to be ranked up.
  • Options
    Alright thks for the input