**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Press fight - Game freezes

TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since Monday, I noticed in AQ, after I get to a node, select the champion, every time I press fight the game suddenly freezez. In AQ lasts about 1 min.

I went to check in event, it's the same outcome. After Inpress fight, in champion select, the game freeze, almost 15 seconds.

This never happend before.

I am on android. With a huawei p9 lite.

I have video, but can't place it here.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• UncleHateUncleHate Posts: 6
    Same thing, happens last week or so. OnePlus 7T Pro, Andro 10.
  • Reza72Reza72 Posts: 5
    Same here. It takes 20 secs in AQ and 2 secs in northern expedition.
    As far I know this happening on androids
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    Same here on every game mode. OnePlus 7 Pro latest software version. Been going like this after update/server crashes, never before. No matter which GOOD connection I'm using.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Same started after updat
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Yep same here. I actually thought it was just me.
    I'm on Pixel 3 XL
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★

This started happening on my phone after last update (285mb).

exactly, same here
  • V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    It's happening with me as well, i have recorded a video as well about this but somehow I am not able to share it here.

Most probably it's a Android thing.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Same to me today and yesterday, Samsung A8.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

This started happening on my phone after last update (285mb).

Same here
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    are we still without information? or kabam said something about this?
  • saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    edited July 2020
    Fight button freezes mostly in aq and abyss

• Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337
    Same. Android phone, freezing before start of the fight since the latest update.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Same here, OnePlus 7t. Freezes for a few seconds.
    Game performance has been terrible on all fronts since updating to 27.2.5 yesterday.
    Hope it gets looked at soon, there's no way my device should be struggling to run this game. Prior to 27.2.5 it ran perfectly.
    The game freezes for a long time after I press the fight button . As far as I can tell this happens in aq and the abyss only. Arena works fine . Here are a couple of videos I recorded of this bug
    I us an Android device.
    https://youtu.be/ahmvM4ep588
    https://youtu.be/wNBJGUpu1HA
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Vydious
    It also freezes for a long time in labyrinth of legends
    https://youtu.be/NGzrbj2NGAA
    It freezes for a couple of sec in road to the labyrinth and act 6
    https://youtu.be/U46RfYujmuI
    I have tried this on WiFi and cellular data which ended in the same results
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    edited July 2020
    Same here on iOS, getting penalized fights due to Kabam’s error as usual. In AQ champs were losing half health due to the game freezing pre fight and not loading up. Just been catching up on northern missions but waste of time since the game crashes every fight and knocks my champs out. Mediocre rewards for the effort so not too much of a loss I guess.
  • edited July 2020
    Thank you!

Can you tell me what version of the game you're currently running and if this issue is persisting into today?
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
    edited July 2020
    @Kabam Vydious the game game is up to date to the latest version on Android

And yes the issue is still there in the abyss and labyrinth . Aq hasn't started yet so I won't know if it is still there untill next aq
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    It's been consistently occuring in LOL, aq, and abyss. Also in other content randomly to a smaller extent typically.
  • NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    I also updated game today v27.2.5. I got lots of connections problem in the middle of the game please fix it kabam!
    @Kabam Vydious the issue is still in aq as well.
  • KnasKnasKnasKnas Posts: 28
    I tried to start the fight on node 20 of map 5, but it just took me back to the map. However, I couldn't click anything in AQ, so I had to click the "back" button which took me to the main menu. When I returned to AQ, I had lost 50% of my health as if I had quit a fight...

Anyone else experienced something like this?

PS: Playing on an Android phone.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    KnasKnas said:

I tried to start the fight on node 20 of map 5, but it just took me back to the map. However, I couldn't click anything in AQ, so I had to click the "back" button which took me to the main menu. When I returned to AQ, I had lost 50% of my health as if I had quit a fight...

Anyone else experienced something like this?

PS: Playing on an Android phone.

Literally just now the exact same thing has happened to me. I really hope kabam fix this with the latest update because its getting worse.
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    I made a post about PRESSING "fight" and the game freezes. You didn't bother to reply!

Again,
    Every time I press "fight" in AQ, EVENT, BLOODY DAILY, the game freezes.

I lost 50%hp in aq cause the fight DIDN'T LOAD!!!!