**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• SATANACHESATANACHE Posts: 5
    They should compensate by giving away free voodoo to all android users...
  • Conditions are equal.
  • bilbuilbilbuil Posts: 29
    The last update I couldn't log in and now I'm having the same thing , Android 5 in-game name is bilbil_ kabam why ?????? So annoying
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Does anybody know what servers they use?
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    It is not just this update. I updated and logged in fine yesterday. Now all android users on multiple devices running various versions of android all cannot log in!
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    SATANACHE wrote: »
    They should compensate by giving away free voodoo to all android users...

Seems reasonable. There are not many android users compared to apple users right?
  • VladVlad Posts: 2
    One problem after another. Same lightning response
  • l0f2qjpju27z.png

It's crazy how do we run arena like this
  • starlord arena now for me it s over...why kabam you have ever problems when we update the app?
  • EladElad Posts: 9
    same here :| was going for Voodoo with a day off !
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    I think they're using the same servers Pokémon Go used when it started. :p
  • Drac91Drac91 Posts: 10
    The game was first for iOS? Well, that explains the prices on Odin's Treasure...
  • This morning, while others already had the issue, I was able to play normally still. Then I logged out and couldnt log in either.... this has been going on for 2 hours now.
    If this issue would have been everybody´s problem it would have beeen fine. Not great but things like that happen.
    However, with the current situation, this issue gives apple users a huge advantage above everyone else particularly regarding aw and the arena. hope kabam will fix this asap.

bnsdut1id1su.png
  • SuperAdamSuperAdam Posts: 2
    zzzzz...zz...zzz. zz............zz.....zzzz...
  • AllenPauloAllenPaulo Posts: 18
    is there any affected IOS users seems like it affected Android users like me
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    same error
    Even deleting all the data to start as it was the first time does not work, I also changed device and connection and nothing
  • Same with me, I have been trying for close to 2 hours now
    Kabam why bro every update fix this issue I spend money on this game.
    Only for Android users dammmmmmmmm so annoying.
  • Anthombel101_Anthombel101_ Posts: 37
    Same heremebd61e07lx6.png
    Kabam help bro
  • AllenPauloAllenPaulo Posts: 18
    hope they can fix this ASAP we have an ongoing war
  • GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
    Me and my alliance members too cant login and we are in middle of arena and wars.
    Kabam please acknowledge it and fix it...
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Master of the custodial arts tripped over the power cord for the Android server and just kept on cleaning..
    Looks like the emergency maintenance manager has been caught with their notifications turned off. Tisk Tisk :D
  • KingJerKingJer Posts: 1
    Now i hav a freetime to play kabam, but but but this was happened unknowned error.
    Kabam help bro
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Same here redmi 3s prime,android 6.0.1 can't login
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    It screw up my arenas too but cant help
  • AmandeepAmandeep Posts: 1
    Arena cut off will be effected by this .
  • KopaKopa Posts: 3
    Give me 4* Voodoo now I cant get from arena :(((( what is this fix
  • Ivan_UAIvan_UA Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    still can not log in... ( (android 5.1). 1pgb31lodc88.png