**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost bug

Ghost still can’t convert The degen debuff which is a damage over time debuff. Her description says while phasing all damage over time debuffs convert to passive fury’s but each time a degen is applied when phasing it doesn’t convert to fury. This is an issue in AQ as well. Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    Most deg is passive Somone like cabel deg that is a debuff and that one u can convert but from node and so one is passive
  • Options
    420Avenger420Avenger Posts: 9
    Yeah I get passives don’t But bleed and poison node in AQ converts to fury but degen doesn’t - her ability states all damage over time debuff and degen in AQ is a damage over time debuff. So why does bleed and poison nodes in AQ convert to fury’s but degen don’t?
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Yeah I get passives don’t But bleed and poison node in AQ converts to fury but degen doesn’t - her ability states all damage over time debuff and degen in AQ is a damage over time debuff. So why does bleed and poison nodes in AQ convert to fury’s but degen don’t?

Bleed and Poison nodes in AQ inflict debuffs, which Ghost can convert. Degen from the nodes in AQ isn't a debuff, so Ghost can't convert it.

Buffs and debuffs have a white border around the edge of the circle when they appear. That's the easiest way to know whether or not you're dealing with a debuff.
  • Options
    420Avenger420Avenger Posts: 9

Bleed and Poison nodes in AQ inflict debuffs, which Ghost can convert. Degen from the nodes in AQ isn't a debuff, so Ghost can't convert it.

Buffs and debuffs have a white border around the edge of the circle when they appear. That's the easiest way to know whether or not you're dealing with a debuff.
    Thank you. I completely forgot about that little detail about the white lines on debuffs. Don’t know how I forgot about that lol. Dumb moment :D Again thanks for the reminder.