**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yes that’s my 6 star luck

AddictorAddictor Posts: 380 ★★★
Actually I’m used to bad pulls, I just figure out why meme champs are so easy to get duped or double duped even though there are more than 100 champions in the poll. I know it’s RNG based, I can only blame on my luck if there’s so algorithm I guess.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Huh my luck with 6 stars has gone months ago
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    **** luck bro. What you total 6* roster look like? MY first pulls where all Cyclops and Rhyno dupes with a OG Gully which wasn't too bad. Until I pulled a Corvus as my first good 6*
  • Options
    Typing correction:
    Actually I’m used to bad pulls, I just figure out why meme champs are so easy to get duped or double duped even though there are more than 100 champions in the pool. I know it’s RNG based, I can only blame on my luck if there’s no algorithm I guess.
  • Options
    And it really ruined my day and mood. Feel so bad
  • Options
    RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Rap said:

Some players might think opening 3 6 stars is damn lucky...guess you see the glass half full most of the time! You got a fully synergized crew to boot i believe! Ah only one synergy between cable and cyclops but still!
    Something i gotta wonder?! You guys at the top are always telling lower tier players to "git gud", and touting your great skills up there?! So, how come you can't take these guys and win?

That is actually 9 6* openings, if you look at the sig level you can see each was duped twice
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Rap said:

Some players might think opening 3 6 stars is damn lucky...guess you see the glass half full most of the time! You got a fully synergized crew to boot i believe! Ah only one synergy between cable and cyclops but still!
    Something i gotta wonder?! You guys at the top are always telling lower tier players to "git gud", and touting your great skills up there?! So, how come you can't take these guys and win?

Are you dumb? What part of opening 6* depends on luck? Quality of champion depends on the luck,but to open the crystal in the first place you have to earn the shards, there is no luck there.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    This is embodiment of in game sadness.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Rap said:

Are you dumb? What part of opening 6* depends on luck? Quality of champion depends on the luck,but to open the crystal in the first place you have to earn the shards, there is no luck there.
    He meant 3 6 stars of the same champ. You have the same chance of cable that you do of aegon. It is very lucky to get 3 sig 40s
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    F
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Mmm, my 6 star luck is HORRID. I deserve compensation!!

your 6 star luck is insane
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

Jokes aside, yeah. I love my 6 star luck. I’ll need A LOT of trash pulls to ever balance out my top 3.

• Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    I just pulled a Doramammu, prior that I had pull Kamala Khan and Rocket Racoon Respectively..

• Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    F
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Rng sucks
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Overall I’m over the moon with my 6 star pulls.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

Well this is my first 3 , first was Ghost , second was HT and last was Corvus , soon I will open next one , probably luck will end ...

That is some illegal level of luck you got there!
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Tell you what.

Send in these three against Acid Wash, Pleasure To Burn, Do You Bleed, or any of the 'applies a damaging debuff' nodes and tell me how it goes....
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My sig 60 Red Cyclops and sig 40 Iron Fist send their regards.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The bad news is that right now those pulls stink.

The good news is that a couple of those champs are likely on the short list for buffs/overhauls, so they might become awesome pulls -- in a year or so.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Jokes aside, yeah. I love my 6 star luck. I’ll need A LOT of trash pulls to ever balance out my top 3.

I mean you have 1 great champ and 1 decent champ, NF needs an awakening
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    My 6 star luck I guess this ain’t too bad