**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Oreo problem [Fix in for Next Update]

Comments

• johnyx99johnyx99 Posts: 42
    Same here. Not enough storage space, but i have 14gb free space...
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    I have waited long enough. Uninstalling. I hope the next Kabam employee who reads this checks my account and see how much I've spent over the last 2.5 years and then realizes that they are killing off their supporters.
  • Same issue here. The game in inaccessible after upgrading to Android Oreo on Nexus 6P. Please update when the issue will be fixed.
  • Phone : Nexus 6p
  • Can we get a update @Kabam Miike
  • ArsenalPrimeArsenalPrime Posts: 14
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike any sign of a fix soon? I sure would have liked a warning message to not get the Android update
  • RainDashRainDash Posts: 11
    That's a very good point. Why kabam haven't sent an email or made an announcement about the issue yet? Many players could have been benefited from it already and in the future!!
  • Same problem for me. And I have some daily cards which I can't collect now.
  • Wish I'd seen this before I updated man I've done everything to try to fix this nothing same thing my phone needs space wtf I deleted three apps to see if that was it nothing come on man KABAAMED!!
  • Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    There better be compensation. I've missed over 12 hours of AQ and arena time. Not to mention if you guys can't sort this out before tomorrow night, I'll lose my daily log in streak for the month which is completely and utterly unfair when you guys have known about this issue since August 28th!
    I can't imagine being one of the people who have been waiting that long..
    Maxwell33 wrote: »
    There better be compensation. I've missed over 12 hours of AQ and arena time. Not to mention if you guys can't sort this out before tomorrow night, I'll lose my daily log in streak for the month which is completely and utterly unfair when you guys have known about this issue since August 28th!

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Whats the problem with oreo?Not chocolatey?or not creamy?
  • Ya I've been waiting over two weeks for a fix
  • Where is the update?
  • Early on in the game's life, some phones lost access to the game for several months before it was fixed. And only because a player figured out the problem and sent info to Kabam.

So I wouldn't wait around if I were you guys. Just find a different game (or use a different device if you can).
  • @Kabam Miike update on the fix please .most people with Nexus 6p and 5x are having problems.
  • Also... I think we can literally say ANYTHING in this thread. Because if they remove or change a post, it proves they read the messages and just ignored them because they don't care.
  • I don't think we are allowed to tag mods. Also, they see the thread. Kabam just either won't let them say anything, or the mods just don't know.
    So is there nothing we can do other than just postings on the board?
  • You can send a support ticket, right?

I mean, it won't do anything. But I think it's the only option to get ahold of someone.
  • Lsdman2k1Lsdman2k1 Posts: 3
    I've been in contact with support and there is literally nothing to do other than wait, downgrade your OS or buy an iPhone. Hopefully something happens soon, I am one of the few boss killers in my alliance and they are suffering from my not being there.
  • Lsdman2k1 wrote: »
    I've been in contact with support and there is literally nothing to do other than wait, downgrade your OS or buy an iPhone. Hopefully something happens soon, I am one of the few boss killers in my alliance and they are suffering from my not being there.

Exactly the same for me...
  • Same here. I haven't been able to log in for the past couple weeks on my phone since the update. It's been a couple weeks now.
    Seems the devices effected are the Nexus 5x (kabam issued these out to a few players before) and nexus 6p (which I currently have)
    It's not fair that we get screwed and are forced to either downgrade our OS (which is a long and overly complicated thing) or get a second device which we may not be able to afford.
  • SephsterSephster Posts: 14
    This Oreos issue has effected my life routine. LMAO. Hoping for a fix really soon. I have inventory that will probably expire and daily login is now a bust. Fortunately I was a chosen by kabam to receive the Nexus 5x a while back. So I shall put my foot in my mouth because I'm grateful for it. Just going to wait it out... Desperately. Wait.
  • Guys fix this soon I'm running an alliance .
  • Is there any possibility for fixing the code . Storage issue I have lot of free space in my Nexus @Kabam Miike

• I've missed all of my log in results for the best part of a week, missed wars! I have been part of this game for about 3 years and this is the first time I've had to come here!
  • Maybe its ram that is the problem
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Do Kabam realise the customer base they could lose if they don't support Android?
    88% of all mobiles world wide run on Android, now I know not all Android phones run 8.0 but that's a large chunk of customer base