**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What kind of MCOC content do you guys enjoy?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

What kind of MCOC content do you guys enjoy? 100 votes

crystal openings
30%
CristalmanadqqedfyvrMatthewmercuryDoonxJohnLocke117RaikismanveerthereallIPowerIlScopeotoe987MysterioZombieZeddArsozSkillful_starDnegrin6969deepblack12Papicante1Icy000RenaxqqJohnyBoyTanvirAS 30 votes
champ guides
22%
Hammerbro_64MadooriCJedi_HawkeRookiieRamadaLordNeoSquirrelguyThicco_ModeSilver_SagaILLUSION8nichologwapoblack_kill288its_kenTheInfintyMatty_IceDoctor_Strange19SuperiorSymbioteAayush19odishika123Shøcker 22 votes
content guides
14%
Haji_SaabRasiloverRamil0222TripleUEdeuinkPyrdaSteel_Ball_RunSwarmOfRavensLucifer1810TheNickster20APTbOM2015MayislaxtheHolyLegoStep 14 votes
tier lists
2%
TripleBM_Master19 2 votes
rants
5%
New_Noob168TheKiryuJChanceH9Cage_1Greekhit 5 votes
other
27%
MasterSmokerazielRC51Fallencircusjdrum663HeroBoltsyTheVyrusnameplasLvernon15_ASDF_HendrossMenkentPanchulon21MoosetiptronicGamesbond90AleorRemeliButtehrsEtjamaTheBestinTuakau 27 votes

Comments

• other
    More than one of them options
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    other
    I just enjoy watching people play and have fun. Seatin's and BG's live streams usually end up being my favorite.
    other

Mysterio said:

I enjoy a white British gambling addict who makes poor live decisions and is super chuffed about it.

how about an Asian American child opening F2P crystals? Would you watch that?
    I sure would, if only there was a YouTuber like that. 🤔
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Mysterio said:

I enjoy a white British gambling addict who makes poor live decisions and is super chuffed about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJlCzLbXCBA

other
    Mayis said:

I love content guides for newbies and medium lvl players, but actually "killing boss rush with 4 stars" type of content mostly is a clickbait bc 4 stars are actually sig 200 maxed out beasts who has 7–8k PI via masteries :D I wanna see really medium-lvl player guides, like beatin 5.2 with 3/30 and 4/40s

Seatin's F2P is a lot like that. Too bad he hasn't really posted anything with that in the last 3 or 4 months.
    other

Etjama said:

Mysterio said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJlCzLbXCBA

😮
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    content guides
    I would love to see some more content guides, the guides that many people use for uc and even cav now are extremely outdated. Also, this is just a personal opinion, but I think a lot of the paths seatin recommends aren’t the easiest paths on the map.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    champ guides
    I like showcases of champs
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
    other
    War
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    other
    I like watching unit purchases and deaths
    other
    Mayis said:

Etjama said:

Mayis said:

I love content guides for newbies and medium lvl players, but actually "killing boss rush with 4 stars" type of content mostly is a clickbait bc 4 stars are actually sig 200 maxed out beasts who has 7–8k PI via masteries :D I wanna see really medium-lvl player guides, like beatin 5.2 with 3/30 and 4/40s

Seatin's F2P is a lot like that. Too bad he hasn't really posted anything with that in the last 3 or 4 months.
    act 5 was like that, yes, but in act 6 he was using r5 duped medusa and r4 duped sentinel if i'm not wrong. I mean, medusa is a perfect counter for both Sentinel and Ultron :D
    Nah @Mayis, I'm talking about Whalemilker3000. He went for Cavalier on there and didn't have good options for the bosses.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited July 2020
    other
    Playing without emergency maintenance.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    Currently none, it is impossible to play normally in any of the game modes, this sucks.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    other
    I enjoy the downtime thanks to connection issues
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    other
    Server downtime so I can get work done
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    other
    Im starting to enjoy the Emergency maintenances...getting really good at finding other stuff to do ;)
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    champ guides
    champ guides and crystal openings are the best!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I like Quirky videos. Things I might not know. Small champ interactions. There is so many other people doing champ reviews, crystals openings and content reviews that the market is convoluted enough.

Of course, all these things are helpful and different perspectives are helpful, but it’s that unique content that I care for
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    champ guides
    Champ guides and tier lists. That way I don’t have to ask people on this message board for advice and tips.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    other
    Love watching people lose their minds during outages.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    other
    People doing content, and in particular I like aw vids
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Bad crystal openings.. Which there is plenty of 😁