**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite MCOC youtuber? (July 2020)

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    KT1
    Lvernon15 said:

Anyone but seatin, over rated and a cheat.

Seatin is a cheat so you pick kt1, a known merc... makes sense
    are you 100% sure KT is a merc though? All you have is one 2018 live stream by one youtuber as evidence.
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Other
    tough one, theres quite a few I've been really enjoying, Supr, ilac, ghostdog, enzo, LS, and ink are probably up there, also a few smaller streams i really enjoy like Thintercepter, and putrid talent
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Other
    Enzo Eigen, KT1, Cap, taters munash
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Seatin Man of Legends
    I like Seatin’s “analysis”.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Brian Grant
    I don’t have a favourite in particular, I’ll watch most channels, only one I avoid is prof hoff because he can’t play the game (based on what I’ve heard of his abyss run), can’t research his topics correctly before making “guides” (1 of 2 vids I’ve watched by him was when I tried to find a video to help my alliance fighting the sentinels when they first got added to AQ, his vid was full of false information) and likes to clickbait far too much based on the thumbnails I’ve seen.
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Definetely Seatin, in my opinion. Entertaining, funny and useful. He really knows how to communicate and keep people's attention. His tier list and his guides to clear content have been really useful to me. Too bad he's not updatin some of them (like lol, variants,..) taking into acount new champions and it's more focused on openin crystal videos which is less helpful por viewers.

BG and Lagacy seem good guys but the tone of their voices make me wanna feel asleep, I get bored and I end ep quittin the video.

KatyCandy has an use with some of her 6' videos, i like straight to the point guides to know how to use a champion. In this area, her videos are better than seatin's lately.
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Other
    Jeson vorhees
  • Spidy01223Spidy01223 Posts: 30
    edited July 2020
    RichTheMan
    Man i really like atromix the analyser...... wondering why is he not posting anymore.... he's my favorite 😁....but acc to this list hearts for rich the man
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Seatin Man of Legends
    Man of the people.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Seatin for crystal openings
    Swedeah & Munash to cry over how ridiculously skilled some people are
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    edited July 2020
    KatyCandy
    I'm trying to be uncollected. And katy has a more recent guide on act5 chapter 1 and 2. Jason has good explanation videos for champs though.
    KT1

Lvernon15 said:

are you 100% sure KT is a merc though? All you have is one 2018 live stream by one youtuber as evidence.
    theres a reason hes not CCP, and why 4loki (one of the only legit top allies) didnt accept him...
    so if you aren't CCP, your shady?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Brian Grant

Lvernon15 said:

theres a reason hes not CCP, and why 4loki (one of the only legit top allies) didnt accept him...
    Lol, I think the no CCP thing might have to do with what he says. Maybe the fact that in one of his recent videos he said the words, "F*ck you, Kabam." He speaks his mind in a very strong way. It's respectable 😂. Not saying he's not a merc, cause I don't know if he is or not. Not my business to speculate. I wouldn't be surprised if he was and I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Brian Grant
    To be fair, i love Seatin's content. He is very fun to watch, But he hasn't posted alot of content this month. Brian Grants livestreams are very fun IMo and when he posts a video, i love them. (HIs rank up videos are one of the best on MCOC YouTube)
  • NmbghjjuNmbghjju Posts: 22
    Lagacy
    Changes from time to time...

For me now it's luhdemtaters and Lagacy.
    KT1
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yeah I’m sure, he’s in a bunch of merc chatrooms, many mercs are regular viewers in his stream who don’t view many others, he’s the best known merc there is
    do you have any proof for all of this?