**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird Archangel Bug/Buff

HI_guysHI_guys Posts: 4,897 ★★★★★
So , you know how archangel cannot stun during specials? I took my 5/504* unduped AA to farm pots IN ROL.

at the exact moment WS took out his gun, the neurotoxin expired and stunned him. And weirdly only 1 bar was used even though he fired his sp2

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Do you have a video?
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    HI_guys said:

So , you know how archangel cannot stun during specials? I took my 5/504* unduped AA to farm pots IN ROL.

at the exact moment WS took out his gun, the neurotoxin expired and stunned him. And weirdly only 1 bar was used even though he fired his sp2

Yes I’ve seen that before first hand

It’s like you said it’s very weird timing

Generally things don’t happen instantly in a game there is usually a time between an input and an actual action, some things are just cosmetic and animation based these. Where these animations take place are usually where there is a gap between interactions such as hit boxes.

I. Believe you see this when a champ is about to launch a special attack but they die immediately especially ones with very flashy animations like Ægons sp1 or hypes sp1. They die but they died at the right time during the initial action so they continued their animation
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

HI_guys said:

Yes I’ve seen that before first hand

It’s like you said it’s very weird timing

Generally things don’t happen instantly in a game there is usually a time between an input and an actual action, some things are just cosmetic and animation based these. Where these animations take place are usually where there is a gap between interactions such as hit boxes.

I. Believe you see this when a champ is about to launch a special attack but they die immediately especially ones with very flashy animations like Ægons sp1 or hypes sp1. They die but they died at the right time during the initial action so they continued their animation
    What you're describing is much different than what the OP is describing. I seen hundreds of examples of post-KO funkiness going on due to combat coming to an end mid-animation. That's pretty common.

What the OP is describing doesn't involve a KO. Instead, he's saying that he had a Neurotoxin expire on Winter Soldier in the middle of a special animation (where most champs are stun immune if you consider things like encroaching stun or Quake's aftershocks) which causes WS to be stunned. Additionally, he says that Winter Soldier only used 1 bar of power to launch his L2.

If I had to take a wild stab, I'd say that Winter Soldier had 3 bars of power and launched an L2 (since ROL champs can't use L3's), which would leave him with 1 bar of power, which the OP mistakenly assumed meant he only used a single bar. That's just a guess though. I've never seen either of his claimed actions happen before which is why I asked for a video.