**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Boss rush with sub-optimal 4 stars

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/ZhvYMOyyntU
Let me know if you want me to do a 4* run for all of the boss rushes, amd wether you also want my standard run with super stacked champs

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    nice
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Reference said:
    Yeah, I know it isn’t only me doing it, just wanted to do it as well as everyone else
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Reference said:
    Yeah, I know it isn’t only me doing it, just wanted to do it as well as everyone else
    Yes pls do. The more ppl did so the higher motivation for others to try epic.

*looks at my 4* 3/30 Quake*

Hmmmmm... You're up, baby.

She can do the entire thing, mine is only 1-10 though so didn’t want to sit and quake for like 2 hours
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    @Lvernon15 those intercepts against havok were insane. Great video, +1 subscriber.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Well done man
    Your gameplay is consistent and more enjoyable to watch than most of the content creators out there
    Qacob said:

@Lvernon15 those intercepts against havok were insane. Great video, +1 subscriber.

Midnite93 said:

@Lvernon15 You sir are a legend 🙏🙏🙏👍👍👍

Rookiie said:

Well done man
    Your gameplay is consistent and more enjoyable to watch than most of the content creators out there

Thanks yall
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Damn, can I borrow like 2% of those intercepting skills?
    Also would you like to see me do my first run with my top champs or not? Will pretty much be 5 minutes of champs shredding stuff. Or do you just want to see the 4 star runs
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Conclusion: Imbad :'(
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Also would you like to see me do my first run with my top champs or not? Will pretty much be 5 minutes of champs shredding stuff. Or do you just want to see the 4 star runs

I would prefer the latter. We already see the CCs tear through it with 5/65s
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Yes, for sure. Variation is good.