**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Are the sigs generic for herald? Since it doesn’t say crystal I’m assuming they are

Definitely want confirmation on this. Generics would be great but it almost seems too good to be true.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

360 6* shards * 28 = 10080 6* shards
    This event is really nice
    And a quick question : Can we do all difficulties?

Its not always 360 a day as its different depending on day
    I will be doing those quests which rewards shards so for me it's a full 6 star...depends on what you choose
    If u read its only a specfic 3 days so wednesday friday sunday tuesday any class its not all same sorry but if only doing the first 3 u not getting much in 28 days overall
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike what wil be the amunet of 6 star u can get
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Honestly rewards look really good! Nice work Kabam! Hoping the difficulty is a bit harder than Canadian.
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I will be doing those quests which rewards shards so for me it's a full 6 star...depends on what you choose
    If u read its only a specfic 3 days so wednesday friday sunday tuesday any class its not all same sorry but if only doing the first 3 u not getting much in 28 days overall
    We can attempt a quest multiple times...it's like the previous MODOK labs
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    TP33 said:

Damn there’s some spice here! 4 5* sig stones a day, yes please!

4 5* sig stones a day? What am I missing. I see only 2. Unless you can do more than one difficulty.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    It is 6480 six star shards if anyone was wondering
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

DalBot said:

No T5CC shards and no 6* sig stones... aka the only two things end game players can't get enough of in the game... seriously?

T5cc is in the solo objectives, if it was in the actual event even a 2% a day would add up to 56% over the month which is a bit much for a single side quest
    2% is 900 shards. If it's 50 or 100 or 200 would that really amount to much of anything? The fact that we get told 0 about the amount leads one to question that
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

If thats case then id say still not a full 6 star but will wait on the tally if someone does the calculations on everything as a full 6 star is quite a bit
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    I'm only level 53 and I'm exploring 5.4
    Can I make it to level 55 in time
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,878 Guardian
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

If thats case then id say still not a full 6 star but will wait on the tally if someone does the calculations on everything as a full 6 star is quite a bit
    If you only enter on the days that have 360 6* shares and you can enter multiple times a day it would come out to 10080 6* shards
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You think I am bluffing...lol I used a calc for it
    Can you do all difficulties?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

not every day you get 6 star shards only 3 days per week wed/fri/sun and on tuesday you get 180 shards so the math would be 360 x 3 +180 = 1620 shards per week x 4 weeks =6480 shards for herald difficulty
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    This looks amazing!
    Etjama said:

2 questions: Will we be able to scout ahead and if we quit out, can we go in again? Cause if the answer is no to both of these is no and Herald difficulty is high, this could make for a real pain. If we can't scout ahead, it should at least be doable with any champs and high skill.

@Kabam Miike an answer to this would be very much appreciated.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

People. It says you can save up your entries and go in a quest multiple times. So, if you go all shards you get:

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go catalysts you get:

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go exclusively for the quest that offers both or split your entries in half you get:

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.5x more iso (only in combination quest)
    1.4 mil gold

There are also solo objectives that will offer at least some T5CC. We don’t know the amounts or any of the other rewards

Personally, I think this is a great event. The catalyst side is a bit lacking it could be argued but the rewards overall are really good. Hopefully it’s a bit more difficult than last month

I’ll be going for full shards I think.

10k 6 star shards
    56 Generic 5 star stones.
    The choice has been made easy for me, I've got more than enough catalyst expiring as is
    Same, only thing I’ll miss is the T5B. Got 5 T2A in overflow

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

People. It says you can save up your entries and go in a quest multiple times. So, if you go all shards you get:

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go exclusively for the quest that offers both or split your entries in half you get:

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

There are also solo objectives that will offer at least some T5CC. We don’t know the amounts or any of the other rewards

Personally, I think this is a great event. The catalyst side is a bit lacking it could be argued but the rewards overall are really good. Hopefully it’s a bit more difficult than last month

10k 6 star shards
    The choice has been made easy for me, I've got more than enough catalyst expiring as is

Not to mention theres a new variant coming out, I still haven't managed to make use of all the rank up gems from the previous ones

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You may want to invest in a new calculator

Even then I would be wrong lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

Thanks so much for putting that together, I was having a hard time understanding how the event worked.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

10k 6 star shards
    Yes, but the rank-up ones give iso! 😂

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Bendy said:

You may want to invest in a new calculator

Even then I would be wrong lol
    Don’t worry, happens to the best of us

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

10k 6 star shards

Not to mention theres a new variant coming out, I still haven't managed to make use of all the rank up gems from the previous ones
    Of course! I’d forgotten. With all the boss rushes, variant, EQ, side quest, this legends event they teased and the summoner appreciation calendar, maybe even the summer of pain, this is going to be a great month of rewards

Not to mention season rewards come in, if you do that