**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A thread thats about compensation but not really

Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
I see any time theres maintenance people saying we should get compensation. I may be alone here but, no we shouldn't, Kabam run a game thats mostly up 24 hours a day, we asked for changes, they replied, and there may be problems.
I for one don't care if they take the game down for a little while to make the game we play work how we asked for it to work.
So no we shouldn't get compensation because they have to perform a quick fix on a live game and took it offline for a short amount of time to make these changes.
Kabam keep up the good work you are doing overall, you listen to what we want and when there's a problem your right on top of it getting a fix out to us as soon as possible so we can keep playing.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I mean, this past one was like at least 4 or 5 times in 24hours. People could barely get on to do stuff. Most times it’s people just being greedy but this time it’s more justified than not.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    odogg9941 said:

You should delete this before it gets bad. Lmao

Well no its just my opinion I am entitled to, occasionally if it has screwed people over yes deserve some compensation because people have lost items, but most of the time they haven't.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    The overflow is a part of the game. Even if it wasn’t down and you didn’t use the items they would be gone. Games don’t need to pay you in virtual currency for hoarding
  • Options
    odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Well this time 1,000s of items have been lost myself included
  • Options
    Just saying this is a bad time for a post like this
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

The overflow is a part of the game. Even if it wasn’t down and you didn’t use the items they would be gone. Games don’t need to pay you in virtual currency for hoarding

Nobody is talking about overflow. We’re talking all the boosts used and lost war and aq rewards
  • Options
    But to be clear I’ll be the first to agree not everything that messes up deserves compensation. But this has caused enough losses in items and war season rewards to call for compensation
  • Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 193
    If this was a 100% ftp game I would somewhat agree with you.
  • Options
    KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    Between still waiting for comp, end game player's getting deals rest get nothing.
    And the game being unplayable for almost a month.
    Looking like there trying to run people away. I've had 8 alliance members quit this month alone.