Options

Gwenpool Sig

No parts of it are working. I've died while blocking specials and still had opponents abilities trigger after my combo is 60+ hits. Please fix.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Mine didn't do power lock
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »

She can't power lock
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

She can't power lock

She prevents power gain from the opponents taking hits but not when the opponent hits you.
  • Options

She can't power lock

She prevents power gain from the opponents taking hits but not when the opponent hits you.

I know but that's not power lock, it's called enervate
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Her SP2 has a "light" power lock in that it prevents the opponent from gaining power while getting hit for X seconds. It won't appear as a "power lock" debuff, but is a passive ability added to her Enervate.
  • Options
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Her SP2 has a "light" power lock in that it prevents the opponent from gaining power while getting hit for X seconds. It won't appear as a "power lock" debuff, but is a passive ability added to her Enervate.

It only prevents them from gaining power from her hits not power altogether and that debuff is called enervate
  • Options
    AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    I've also died from a couple specials, that part for sure is not working. Haven't noticed the ability accuracy, she usually kills people before I get too high of a combo.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »

It only prevents them from gaining power from her hits not power altogether and that debuff is called enervate

That's what I said.
  • Options
    Her sig abilities Works fine.. If its a sp1 or sp2 and the sp is more than 2 combo her abilities doesnt Work.. Cuz she can prevent a single source.. = combo on 2+ will kill her but any sp1 and sp2 that only do a 1 hit is counted as single source.. thats say any sp3 Counts as 1 source so all sp3 she prevent of dying..
    (except... if u fight a ability reduce champs like BW )

As the other mention.. Gwenpool Sp2 aint a powerlock.. just prevent power gain of all ur attack.. so she cant prevent power gain from buff or as an ability like from Dr Strange., Hyperion
  • Options
    That's not how the sig works at all. It's supposed to reduce all parts of any special minus damage over time effects. It's always worked like this until recently I have noticed. Please don't comment on things when you don't know what you are talking about, it only serves to create confusion.