**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is marvel doing partial discrimination to other country gamers??

I see that there are several countries not eligible for summoner showdown. You can't just let talent discriminated. Another thing is why aren't the other countries except USA are ineligible for marvel insider. Why they can progress and we can't????

Comments

• Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46
    Donnymeij said:

To the first part. It is not Kabam's fault. There are countries that have certain laws that do not allow online gambling or tournaments and such. The countries not included probably have such rules/laws.
    As for marvel Insider. I don`t know. But those items hardly make a difference in the grand picture.
    I have looked at the bundles and they are a nice addition for the things you need to do for them. But they are not account changing.

Brother, they give tones of revives and that matters for a free to play
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

I see that there are several countries not eligible for summoner showdown. You can't just let talent discriminated. Another thing is why aren't the other countries except USA are ineligible for marvel insider. Why they can progress and we can't????

They aren't the only ones. ITS YOUR COUNTRY'S LAWS THAT PREVENT ACCESS. Get over it.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    also logistical reasons such as shipping
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Look dude, the reason is given, you're just making us look bad

*idk if we're allowed to speak in another language don't ban me pls*

Marvel insider rehne de. Maybe ek din aa jaye. Thand rakh bhai. Apna law nahi allow kar rha aur covid bhi. Chalta hai
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Marvel Insider offers real rewards (such as collectibles and clothes), so shipping them outside US would inflate the expenses significantly

As for that tournament, like others said it's up to your country's policy
  • Hey there, there are many different and varied competition laws all over the world. That, combined with other factors can make it difficult to ensure that everyone is able eligible, though we worked to include as many countries and regions as we were able to.
This discussion has been closed.