**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dexterity bug or what?

So, i am struggling alot due to the dextirity bug. While playing there are few times that the dextirity won't trigger and my champs just keep standing there and take incoming hits.
Not only just dexing it even happens when i am swiping left when there is no incoming attack.

Is it only me or same is happening with others too.

Comments

• Options
    V16ulV16ul Posts: 79
    It's happening in AQ and Event quests too...
    Not playing arena for long time so can't say anything about it...
  • Options
    V16ul said:

It's happening in AQ and Event quests too...
    Not playing arena for long time so can't say anything about it...

Completed Act 5 100% 1 week before and nothing happened like this. Had to go through epic showdown 5 times to clear it just because of this, when I try to dex the attacks they just stand there and full 5 hit combo in face and get koed...
  • Options
    Mayis said:

There is a bug in the forums again where people calling things "bug" without any proof. Please clarify this @CyberPolice

Thanks for the comment but not helping out the issue. I just want this to fix, i am not asking for any compensation or anything...
  • Options

V16ul said:

No one can help if you don't have a video as proof. Many claim that dex, or parry doesn't work, but it works perfectly fine for me. If this really is a bug, then how can it affect only few people?

Well even if i upload the video my champs will just stand there on left side when i try to swipe back and no dextirity word will pop up and then everyone will say i probably play s*** and just crying like a baby for not able to evade or use dex efficiently...
    You can enable the finger swiping thingy. Sorry I forgot what it's called but it's like a feature where you can see the movements. Or you can ask someone to record you while playing.
    That's good idea will try to do that, but man this won't happen very frequently. So looks like i will have to record a lot of gameplay. 😅😂
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    V16ul said:

V16ul said:

No one can help if you don't have a video as proof. Many claim that dex, or parry doesn't work, but it works perfectly fine for me. If this really is a bug, then how can it affect only few people?

Well even if i upload the video my champs will just stand there on left side when i try to swipe back and no dextirity word will pop up and then everyone will say i probably play s*** and just crying like a baby for not able to evade or use dex efficiently...
    You can enable the finger swiping thingy. Sorry I forgot what it's called but it's like a feature where you can see the movements. Or you can ask someone to record you while playing.
    That's good idea will try to do that, but man this won't happen very frequently. So looks like i will have to record a lot of gameplay. 😅😂
    does the "bug" happen at any specific time? like when they dash in at you or is it random as far as you can tell
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    V16ul said:

So, i am struggling alot due to the dextirity bug. While playing there are few times that the dextirity won't trigger and my champs just keep standing there and take incoming hits.
    Not only just dexing it even happens when i am swiping left when there is no incoming attack.

This is a device input issue not a game issue. I had this on my last ipad pro, it happened particularly when I was charging, but would show up while not charging too. Turns out my charging cable was bad and causing issues with the screen. Replaced the device and never saw the issue again. You even stated it yourself, your character just stands there when you swipe, not just when dexing.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Lormif said:

V16ul said:

This is a device input issue not a game issue. I had this on my last ipad pro, it happened particularly when I was charging, but would show up while not charging too. Turns out my charging cable was bad and causing issues with the screen. Replaced the device and never saw the issue again. You even stated it yourself, your character just stands there when you swipe, not just when dexing.
    Well it could be but it's happening with one of my alliance mate too and he already broke 2 mobiles until now because of this issue... He was having hard time evading and dexing while fighting champion boss...😂
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    V16ul said:

Lormif said:

V16ul said:

Well it could be but it's happening with one of my alliance mate too and he already broke 2 mobiles until now because of this issue... He was having hard time evading and dexing while fighting champion boss...😂
    Did he break them because of this or did his mistreatment cause it
  • Options
    Mayis said:

V16ul said:

Mayis said:

There is a bug in the forums again where people calling things "bug" without any proof. Please clarify this @CyberPolice

Thanks for the comment but not helping out the issue. I just want this to fix, i am not asking for any compensation or anything...
    I didn't say you're asking for compensation. If u want it to be fixed, report it in a thread for Android or iOS. There is a template for the report here.

If you're not sure if it's a bug and want to know if it is (and you're clearly not sure as u asked if you're the only one struggling from this), then DONT CALL IT A BUG. You said you have issues with just swiping left too, so there is a chance it's sweat finger thing or maybe something is wrong with your device.

Hope this one helps u sir.
    That's why the topic headline is dextirity bug or what?
    I am not calling it bug directly, i am asking others opinion on it as well...
  • Options
    Lormif said:

V16ul said:

Lormif said:

V16ul said:

Did he break them because of this or did his mistreatment cause it
    Evading 😂, he told us that everything was going fine and boom, he tried to evade but dex won't trigger and then his champ died and mobile too...
  • Options
    Mayis said:

V16ul said:

So, i am struggling alot due to the dextirity bug.

V16ul said:

I am not calling it bug directly

Okay sir, maybe it was just a hallucination

Well what should I call it then "the problem that is happening when i am trying to evade the attacks" everytime I write a reply or writing it bug in place of this whole sentence.
    But it's not like i am saying this to everyone that this a bug and everyone have to agree on it. Still asking others opinion, not saying you are wrong or anything...
  • Options
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iupdAZYZiPdRYuGMPNrqwlsrNh2Ksg0E/view?usp=drivesdk

Video is in here lil bit choppy, but there was no lag on my device so can't say it's my device fault...
  • Options
    It took me so many hits to record this... 😅😂
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    V16ul said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iupdAZYZiPdRYuGMPNrqwlsrNh2Ksg0E/view?usp=drivesdk

Video is in here lil bit choppy, but there was no lag on my device so can't say it's my device fault...

I see, the problem is you tap into block then realease too fast that parry won't work, like you miss millisecond for the parry, i also experiment a few time too so i know a thing or 2
  • Options
    slacker said:

V16ul said:

I see, the problem is you tap into block then realease too fast that parry won't work, like you miss millisecond for the parry, i also experiment a few time too so i know a thing or 2
    That does look like i am trying to parry but i am trying to evade there which is why i got comboed over there.

Well if you look into it, if you try to evade and somehow you're not able to trigger dex then in common way your champs will go in block position but in my case they get thrashed by a full 5 hit combo...
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    During heavy attacks/special attacks, my champion just stands there when i attempt to dex back