**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Man_Bat said:

I think y'all have miscounted. The max 6* shards you can get is 9900 given that you'll only get the last token on a Tuesday and you'll have to use it that day. So 27x360 + 180 = 9900.

It literally says we will be able to do 28 quests.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    H3t3r said:

Man_Bat said:

I think y'all have miscounted. The max 6* shards you can get is 9900 given that you'll only get the last token on a Tuesday and you'll have to use it that day. So 27x360 + 180 = 9900.

Yes, but the days you do them on will determine the rewards you get. And the last quest can only be done on a Tuesday.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    very nice kabam
  • roberto17aleroberto17ale Posts: 8
    Man_Bat said:

H3t3r said:

Man_Bat said:

Yes, but the days you do them on will determine the rewards you get. And the last quest can only be done on a Tuesday.
    Recuerda que dice que puedes guardarlas y jugar todas a la vez así que si tienes las 28
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    How much T5CC is in the Objectives? Need to know if I should start sharpening my pitchfork! Thanks!
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

People. It says you can save up your entries and go in a quest multiple times. So, if you go all shards you get:

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go catalysts you get:

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go exclusively for the quest that offers both or split your entries in half you get:

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.5x more iso (only in combination quest)
    1.4 mil gold

There are also solo objectives that will offer at least some T5CC. We don’t know the amounts or any of the other rewards

Personally, I think this is a great event. The catalyst side is a bit lacking it could be argued but the rewards overall are really good. Hopefully it’s a bit more difficult than last month

I’ll be going for full shards I think.

@Rockypantherx this is for herald right?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    that intro reminds me of infinity war but besides that sounds like a cool event as with the dual crystals coming out and the shards I get from this event i could make get my hands on a taskmaster for the havok boss rush
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

People. It says you can save up your entries and go in a quest multiple times. So, if you go all shards you get:

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

If you go exclusively for the quest that offers both or split your entries in half you get:

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

There are also solo objectives that will offer at least some T5CC. We don’t know the amounts or any of the other rewards

Personally, I think this is a great event. The catalyst side is a bit lacking it could be argued but the rewards overall are really good. Hopefully it’s a bit more difficult than last month

Yup this is for herald

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

Yup this is for herald

Ok thanks
  • rullernurrullernur Posts: 18
    Again, there will be a million difficult amps for those who do not fall out the right characters. We could have made the rewards higher for the master and the first epic.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

So these rewards are each day. Can we do all difficulties each day, or we can only pick 1 difficulty each day?

Excellent question, my friend. Each Favour grants you access to one Difficulty, and can only be used once. You may compile the Favours you receive to be used at once, if you wish. But remember, each Favour can only be used once! Make wise choices, folks! Enjoy the event!
    Each favor is good for 1 entry but if you save up multiple can you run the same difficulty multiple times the same day and get rewards each time?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★

360 6* shards * 28 = 10080 6* shards
    This event is really nice
    And a quick question : Can we do all difficulties?

It’s 6048 as the 360 shards are only available on Wednesday, Friday & Sunday with 180 on Tuesdays.

6048 is including the epic rewards
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

360 6* shards * 28 = 10080 6* shards
    This event is really nice
    And a quick question : Can we do all difficulties?

It’s 6048 as the 360 shards are only available on Wednesday, Friday & Sunday with 180 on Tuesdays.

6048 is including the epic rewards
    No, you can save your entries and not bother doing the catalyst or mixed days at all
  • MCOC Team said:

Summoner,

Fear not, for salvation is near. The Great Devourer is coming to guide us into the future! It is time to earn your place as a Herald of Galactus!

Prove Yourself

Every day from August 5th until September 2nd you will gain a Galactus’s Favor item from a special Heralds of Galactus Calendar. Use that Favor to gain entry to a special event quest that rotates daily. Rewards for these quests will alternate daily between Crystal Shards and Catalysts and Fragments, with a special Quest on Tuesdays giving access to both Shards and Catalysts. Quests will also be based on Classes.

Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!

Herald Difficulty

For those who have truly proved their might, a special Herald Difficulty of this month’s Event Quest will be open to those who have become level 55 or higher. Naturally, more danger calls for increased rewards, so make the most of this Cosmic Challenge!

Galactus Rewards his Heralds

The rewards for each quest are listed below. Please remember that these are listed per day, and you will only be able to do 28 Quests.

Solo Objectives

Special Solo Objectives will be available as you fight alongside other Heralds. Some objectives are locked off to those who have progressed in the Story of The Contest. With Objectives unlocked for those who have completed Act 4, more for those who have become Uncollected, and a special set that awards Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments for those that have achieved the rank of Cavalier! Battle across The Contest and be rewarded!

Rewards are quite confusing. Can someone elaborate please
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    I don't understand how it's going to work
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike please add some t1a to the Herald difficulty! It will be great help to the players!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    @Nasir_bhaijaan786

just multiply everything by 28

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

I don't understand how it's going to work

every day starting next Wed, you'll get access to a special calendar. that calendar will give you an item "Favor" to use to access one quest that day. you can stack your "Favors" over the subsequent 28 days or use them daily.

the Favors will only work ONCE. you will not be able to do all difficulties so use your Favors wisely. one Favor, one entry. you can use them on Epic, Herald, Master .. however you choose but know that each Favor you use, disappears once you use it.

each day will offer different rewards so be sure to choose wisely which direction you decide to go and how you decide to use your Favors.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

@Nasir_bhaijaan786

just multiply everything by 28

thats wrong logic...you multiply the daily rewards by 24 and Tuesday (mix day) rewards by 4 and add them up to get your final monthly reward count..

its not too snazzy but these are the rewards breakdown for epic and herald (depending on your choice of difficulty)
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

its not too snazzy but these are the rewards breakdown for epic and herald (depending on your choice of difficulty)

Can't multiply daily by 24. You can't do each one 24 times. It'll be 12,12,4 if you do it your way.
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    Bawa69 said:

Hey! You can save Favor's and play all on days when you get 360 shards (Herald).. So 28X360=10.080 6* shards if you complete 28 tries in Herald diff on Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday quests.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

10k 6* shards
    30k 5* shards
    56 Generic 5* sigs
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

44k T5B fragments
    2 T2A
    56 5* sig stone crystals
    Iso
    1.4 mil gold

5k 6* shards
    15k 5* shards
    28 Generic 5* sigs
    28 5* sig stone crystals
    22k T5B Fragments
    1 T2A
    1.4 mil gold

I’ll be going for all

Bawa69 said:

Can't multiply daily by 24. You can't do each one 24 times. It'll be 12,12,4 if you do it your way.
    yes you can if you target only shards or crystals depending on your choice...12 12 4 works if you play alternativeely for shards and cats
    L3X85 said:

Bawa69 said:

Hey! You can save Favor's and play all on days when you get 360 shards (Herald).. So 28X360=10.080 6* shards if you complete 28 tries in Herald diff on Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday quests.
    aah yes i dont know why but i treated the tuesday mixed day as a compulsory day...yea so i guess you can do 28 tries of shard or catalyst
  • rahul9582084064rahul9582084064 Posts: 36
    edited July 2020
    I think that that this will be easy thou, coz the rewards r decent.
    But the Nexus 5* crystals were shiy for me, choice b/w kingpin,bishop and spiderman og is just **** for me..
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13
    Bawa69 said:

L3X85 said:

Bawa69 said:

aah yes i dont know why but i treated the tuesday mixed day as a compulsory day...yea so i guess you can do 28 tries of shard or catalyst
    Actually I need to correct myself too.
    To be more accurate, from their calculations I guess last day is Tuesday, 1st of September, so last day to get 360 shards is Sunday, August 30. So the last 2 tickets you can save for Tuesday, and get another 360 total in 2 tries..
    So I guess the maximum 6* shards to get is 9720, unless they keep the quests one more week, even though the Favor calendar is 28.
    I think someone said 9720 earlier too..