**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2*s and 3*s

Why are we still getting them? You guys said 4*s would be easier to get with premium crystals. Why are we still getting 1*s? They have been useless for quite a while.

Comments

  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Where did theh say 4* would be easier to get with PHC?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Where did theh say 4* would be easier to get with PHC?

    he made it up
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    Where did theh say 4* would be easier to get with PHC?

    he made it up

    Thought so, but we have to be careful with what we say.

    This game is already boring and stale. Getting more 4* and 5* fast will mean we could eventually beat all content in game and we would cry about needing 6*.
  • RazorEdge49RazorEdge49 Posts: 14
    It was in one of their emails. I'm not making it up. The daily crystal gives me 1*s. How many of you great fighters use them? With 6*s coming and most events with duped 5*s why are we still getting them. If you don't get that I'm sorry. Yes, I'm not uncollected so sorry.
  • RazorEdge49RazorEdge49 Posts: 14
    They also said class cats would be easier to get but they did say you had to BUY them.
  • They did say 4* were going to be more available along with T4CC. We do get way to many 1*s from the daily crystals. We could at least get new 1*s! I have duplicated the same 7 about 5000 times
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    It was in one of their emails. I'm not making it up. The daily crystal gives me 1*s. How many of you great fighters use them? With 6*s coming and most events with duped 5*s why are we still getting them. If you don't get that I'm sorry. Yes, I'm not uncollected so sorry.

    So 1 stars are ok with 5 stars but 6 stars is where you draw the line? Also, the daily crystal doesn't have 1 stars (the new one)
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    clearly yall are slanted cause you are uncollected, but not everyone that plays this game is. with that said, why bother commenting on this post at all? (as it does not pertain to you) I agree with the OP. If they're going to bump up the difficulty/add higher tiered champs, they should at least give us the higher chances at 3*/4* champs to keep casual players (like myself) wanting to continue. After all, not all of us have pockets deep enough to buy our way through the game.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    My roster is still missing allot of 2* and 3*, keep them coming.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    mespada wrote: »
    clearly yall are slanted cause you are uncollected, but not everyone that plays this game is. with that said, why bother commenting on this post at all? (as it does not pertain to you) I agree with the OP. If they're going to bump up the difficulty/add higher tiered champs, they should at least give us the higher chances at 3*/4* champs to keep casual players (like myself) wanting to continue. After all, not all of us have pockets deep enough to buy our way through the game.

    Because the higher difficulty stars when you beat the collector. You build your skills by playing the low content with low star champs. If you start with 4 stars, you'll never develop your skills because you won't need to.
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    danielmath wrote: »
    mespada wrote: »
    clearly yall are slanted cause you are uncollected, but not everyone that plays this game is. with that said, why bother commenting on this post at all? (as it does not pertain to you) I agree with the OP. If they're going to bump up the difficulty/add higher tiered champs, they should at least give us the higher chances at 3*/4* champs to keep casual players (like myself) wanting to continue. After all, not all of us have pockets deep enough to buy our way through the game.

    Because the higher difficulty stars when you beat the collector. You build your skills by playing the low content with low star champs. If you start with 4 stars, you'll never develop your skills because you won't need to.

    thats absolutely false, and absurd. having the best doesn't automatically make you the best, you still need to work to get better. and why are your comprehension skills so lacking? no one said anything about starting with 3*/4*/5* champs, just that getting 1*/2* champs at this point in the game isnt beneficial to anyone. and that it'd be nice if the chances of pulling one were better. was that clear enough for you?
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    and if it was in an email (doubt i have any that i can check to confirm) they should kind of stop screwing us
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,760 ★★★★★
    Obears wrote: »
    They did say 4* were going to be more available along with T4CC. We do get way to many 1*s from the daily crystals. We could at least get new 1*s! I have duplicated the same 7 about 5000 times

    I think the game was not in existence 5,000 days ago.
  • Personally I'd like to see the 5 1*s I'm missing from my collection added to the standard daily crystal.
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    mespada wrote: »
    clearly yall are slanted cause you are uncollected, but not everyone that plays this game is. with that said, why bother commenting on this post at all? (as it does not pertain to you) I agree with the OP. If they're going to bump up the difficulty/add higher tiered champs, they should at least give us the higher chances at 3*/4* champs to keep casual players (like myself) wanting to continue. After all, not all of us have pockets deep enough to buy our way through the game.

    It is already easier to get 4* champions nowadays. Low chance in PHC to get 4* does not mean 4* is not easy to get nowadays.

  • In all honesty to you new players, just quit the game now while YOU are ahead. This is only the begininng of your troubles. As, you move on you will only be disappointed. I wish I knew this is what the company was about when I started playing. I would have saved myself from countless hours spent on this game. Also, let me not forget the money spent as well.
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    It was in one of their emails. I'm not making it up. The daily crystal gives me 1*s. How many of you great fighters use them? With 6*s coming and most events with duped 5*s why are we still getting them. If you don't get that I'm sorry. Yes, I'm not uncollected so sorry.

    When Im bored, I use them in 1on1 vs. till that bores me. Open the versus crystals for battlechips just get 3* Punisher for what seems like the thousandth time. Before getting the Uncollected crystal, they mainly served to sell and reacquire for the solo Level Up events.
Sign In or Register to comment.