**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

why did you take down my post?

title says it all, trying to hide something kabam?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Depending on what it was, probably a good reason. Also you can’t contest anything a mod does, it being their platform and all.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Because it was stupid
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    And for the record i have 20 5*s not 7 like some dimwit just said
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    Lol 20 there’s nearly 200 champs in the game
    yes batty, i know but these people are undermining my experience on the game and i have to set them right.
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    edited August 2020
    Muffinbrain said exactly what you need to hear just be quiet now
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    @Bolt_3 mate why dont you just keep quiet. Your obviously in denial of buying the deal and pulling a bad champ.
    Just go sleep
    edited August 2020
    Bolt_3 said:

yes batty, i know but these people are undermining my experience on the game and i have to set them right.

Experience? If you had experience you wouldn’t complain about one pull and then go on to make a post in which that title stated you just lost a paying customer
    stop telling me to shut up, this is the forums for the game and im entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else.
    Bolt_3 said:

stop telling me to shut up, this is the forums for the game and im entitled to my own opinion just like everyone else.

ShUt Up
    superior, its not one bad pull. Ive had enough of pulling MULTIPLE awfyl champs whereas everyone else gets great champs.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Dafuk is a circle jerk😂

He thinks we all have a kabam isn’t out to get us mentality and we are ganging up on him for not thinking bad pulls are planned to hurt us.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Oh boy, you’re fun

Look. Kabam sold you shards for a crystal. In no way did they sell you a good champion, or advertise as such. You made that assumption because you spent money.

Well that’s not how this game works. Never has and never will. Either accept that or move on. You made the decision to buy that offer, you made the assumption you would get a good champ

I give Kabam a lot of flak but this is on you
  • Hey Bolt_3, if you have questions or concerns about any of the comments or discussions you've posted in these Forums, I recommend reaching out to a Moderator via Private Message.
    nobody can tell me its 'rng' bad pulls are on purpose.
This discussion has been closed.