**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long have you played, and what is your perspective on the game currently?

13»

Comments

• gdad12264gdad12264 Posts: 5
    I've had the game downloaded for a long time but only began to play seriously in the last two years or so. I was an IGAU mobile player from the beginning. I found the progression much more satisfying. Was a top 100 arena score player for more than two years. When IGAU 2 came out I tried it and didn't like the fight mechanics and the new progression, which felt like a money grab. Went back to IGAU and found it had become one also. Came back to this game and found the progression had gotten better and the fight mechanics were still good. Been playing relaxed ever since.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    5 years
    I enjoy the game. Been playing since day one. Played it hours a day every day for first 4.5 years. Spent thousands of dollars on the game. Now I play just a little. Don’t play arenas much at all now. Just too boring and time consuming to earn anything worth my time.
    My problem with the game is at my level, it either take a long time to earn anything meaningful or I have to play too many hours.

The ROI on my time is no longer worth it.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    4 years
    I started August 2016.. so I miscalculated.. I'm actually 5yrs but average player skill only, since I'm inconsistent with my game.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    2 years
    I started during the infinity war event. Took a break for the second half of last year but I'm back in full swing now. Compared to other mobile videogames, mcoc is in a league of its own.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    5 years
    It has certainly had its ups and downs, but this month looks to be a big one and hoping it continues to move in a positive direction!
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    5 years
    Certainly looking better this month than it has it a long time. I’m really hoping this momentum stays up.