Options

Double Compensation

I don't even find this fair man...
I realise its not intentional, but some of my mates are being told to push for Cavalier now, so they can get loads of extra rewards.
1. I'm already cav, so I can't go and get compo 'again'.
2. When I got Cavalier, I, obviously, wasn't eligible for double compensation rewards.
Are you gonna do anything about it? Or are you just gonna treat it as a bug and move on.

Comments

• Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    well it is not that 1st-time this is happening because the previous compensation the one before the recent one my baby account became uncollected and it got compensation again so probably our condition is worse
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,268 ★★★★★
    Why couldn’t u just move and the rewards culd very well be dut all way it not game breaking it wil had ben game breaking. If it was let said u Unlimited revies.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Just pushed for Cavalier so I can enjoy a double comp. Used up all my revives on pushing for it. Got the shaft with my first Nexus, and my second Ronin was the best option which is okay I guess. Got 6 star Abomination from my second 6 star crystal with the compensation shards, so it's not really as amazing as you think
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Just pushed for Cavalier so I can enjoy a double comp. Used up all my revives on pushing for it. Got the shaft with my first Nexus, and my second Ronin was the best option which is okay I guess. Got 6 star Abomination from my second 6 star crystal with the compensation shards, so it's not really as amazing as you think

Yah, I got shafted similarly. Something seems kinda off about the RNG for double compensation...but oh well, I ain't complaining in any way!
    Thanks kabam! 😊
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    edited August 2020
    They should just give everyone the compensation package for their progression level, and every level below that. That way, there's no room to question the fairness. Cavalier players earned Uncollected compensation just as much as the Uncollected player who pushed for Cavalier earned both. If it would affect what we see in future compensation (i.e. more spread out over the various progression levels) then that's fine, but at least everyone would consider it fair.

Edit: If you disagree with me, tell me why
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Yeah, its fine that I got shafted for my 2 double comp because I know one day my luck will turn around! I just got UC so I got double comp and also 2500 6 star shards and by the end of summoner appreciation, I will have my first 6 star! I kind of want kabam to shaft me on my 5 stars because summoner appreciation is near my birthday so I don't want to get shafted.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Is it fair? Possibly not. But is it good for the game? I would say yes. Game is better the more people on the other side of Cavalier. if something encourage that, fine. The game is better if people have reasons to push through lower level content to get resources that push them in the higher level content. Maybe it makes the beginning game experience a little unbalanced. But nothing can recapture the novelty of the game meta from five years ago. We need people to move into the contemporary meta to really understand appreciate the game. This helps that. What doesn’t help that is piling additional resources onto the top tier of players out of some bizarre sense of fairness. And yes I am cavalier, and I am in fact advocating not giving me a bunch of free stuff. Not because I wouldn’t take it, but because I’m sure that instead they would simply find a way to prevent the additional payouts. Which would suck.