**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone have this other than me?

Anyone got this other than me? Its messed to the brim

Comments

• Options
    AndimingaAndiminga Posts: 36
    edited August 2020
    It is not just you. Last week I sent Kabam a ticket about this and besides their suggestion of restarting and reinstalling the game, plus I even restored my iPad mini, nothing worked and they wrote they are investigating it . Maybe new Update 28.0 will take care of it.
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Options
    Make sure you're on a strong Wi-Fi/Data connection when accessing the login as well. Every so often this can cause a hiccup in connection and may cause the issue you're running into.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

Make sure you're on a strong Wi-Fi/Data connection when accessing the login as well. Every so often this can cause a hiccup in connection and may cause the issue you're running into.

I don't know if that would be the issue.
    This problem exists for me over the last 2 months. Over that time, I switched accounts everyday, multiple times per day. Some of those days I used a different Wi-fi connection, and even data connection.
    I can assure that across all of that, this problem always happened, and never have I seen the normal login screen during that time
  • Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    I've actually had that issue for the past 3 updates. Happens every time i try to log in (i switch between my main and an alternate account frequently). @Kabam Vydious doesn't matter the strength or type of connection i have. Happens every single time
  • Options
    Respectfully disagree with Vydious on this issue,

Everyone started commenting about these MS_ID Text placeholders/identifiers not loading their actual Text for the LOGIN DIALOG BOX all around the same time (was that 2 or 3 Updates ago ?)

(A) Could either be that the Text Fields for this Dialog Box either had their Text Strings removed from the Resource File for the Source Code.

Or (B) that the Resource Text ID #'s for this Dialog Box had inadvertently had their Resource ID #'s changed in whatever Update that was, but maybe everyone's CACHE on their device was not updated with that game Update, there is now an ID Mismatch, and our Device's can’t find the corresponding Text String for these Fields.

Clearing you game's cache on the device might help, otherwise it's probably case (A) above within the Source Code and Resource File.
  • Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Thanks @SummonerNR I'll try resetting the cache
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well, this got fixed with the latest update