**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Post your platinumpool crystal pulls here

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
He is released! Did anyone get the pieces to get him?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Where are these crystals?
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

I see your double and raise you my triple

I see your double and raise you my triple

damn lucky than the whales which method did you use @Octoberstack
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

Where are these crystals?

Incursion store
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I can’t see the point of this champ, other than a trophy. Juice < squeeze.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I don't find value in it, so I didn't get it

20k artifacts for it while a 5 star crystal is 22k artifcats, so pretty similar

Say you get 200 units from it, a cavalier crystal is worth 200 units and it has a 11% chance to give you a 5 star

You can get a fully formed 5 star for 2k more incursion artifacts

Also, the drop rates for the pieces are really low

Tbh I was right at the artefacts cap (55k), and top zone bonuses reset in a few days, so I had to burn some before then.

I don’t really open basics anymore, mostly just hoard for featured crystals, and I’m not going for any of the champs in the current incursion crystals - so it was a bit of a no brainer for me. And I’m definitely glad I went for it, since I bagged myself 3 different pieces for the price of 1, with 530 units thrown in to sweeten the deal. :)
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    I thought I was lucky pulling the legs, but some of you were really lucky! Congrats to those who gambled on the chance to get extra pieces.

Trophy champ or not, I think this concept is pretty cool! I frankly had the worst luck with the incursions crystals so I didn’t care spending my artifacts on this bundle

• The description pop-up on those body part items above say “Collect all 5 to Summon PlatPool”.

But didn’t game mail say something like collecting all 5 let’s you PURCHASE a Crystal which will contain PlatPool ?
    Which leads to question... Anyone think it will actually COST either more UNITS or REAL MONEY, in addition to the 5 Body Parts already collected, in order to PURCHASE that Crystal which contains him ???
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I don't find value in it, so I didn't get it

20k artifacts for it while a 5 star crystal is 22k artifcats, so pretty similar

Say you get 200 units from it, a cavalier crystal is worth 200 units and it has a 11% chance to give you a 5 star

You can get a fully formed 5 star for 2k more incursion artifacts

Also, the drop rates for the pieces are really low

You get a guaranteed piece and some units. Good deal for me

The description pop-up on those body part items above say “Collect all 5 to Summon PlatPool”.

But didn’t game mail say something like collecting all 5 let’s you PURCHASE a Crystal which will contain PlatPool ?
    Which leads to question... Anyone think it will actually COST either more UNITS or REAL MONEY, in addition to the 5 Body Parts already collected, in order to PURCHASE that Crystal which contains him ???

the crystal will be bought by trading in all five pieces for a crystal under the featured tab, as stated in the Platinumpool is ready to d-d-duel in game email @SummonerNR
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Pretty much what I expected. It's not like I really wanted PlatinumPool, no. I'm not crying, you are.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Can any of the mods @Kabam Miike tell us what happens if u get duplicate body parts?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Can any of the mods @Kabam Miike tell us what happens if u get duplicate body parts?

Dupe the parts so you can buy more of the platpool crystal and dupe him?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Probably duplicate parts can be used to acquire a second, third etc. PlatinumPool to awake him or raise his signature ability 😉
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 182
    Will there be other ways to get parts
  • DirtyDan99DirtyDan99 Posts: 8

that’s an insane opening
    Hawkt1 said:

Will there be other ways to get parts

yes