Post your platinumpool crystal pulls here

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★
He is released! Did anyone get the pieces to get him?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,670 ★★★★★
    Where are these crystals?
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

I see your double and raise you my triple

I see your double and raise you my triple

damn lucky than the whales which method did you use @Octoberstack
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,956 ★★★★★

Where are these crystals?

Incursion store
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I can’t see the point of this champ, other than a trophy. Juice < squeeze.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

I don't find value in it, so I didn't get it

20k artifacts for it while a 5 star crystal is 22k artifcats, so pretty similar

Say you get 200 units from it, a cavalier crystal is worth 200 units and it has a 11% chance to give you a 5 star

You can get a fully formed 5 star for 2k more incursion artifacts

Also, the drop rates for the pieces are really low

Tbh I was right at the artefacts cap (55k), and top zone bonuses reset in a few days, so I had to burn some before then.

I don’t really open basics anymore, mostly just hoard for featured crystals, and I’m not going for any of the champs in the current incursion crystals - so it was a bit of a no brainer for me. And I’m definitely glad I went for it, since I bagged myself 3 different pieces for the price of 1, with 530 units thrown in to sweeten the deal. :)
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 140
    I thought I was lucky pulling the legs, but some of you were really lucky! Congrats to those who gambled on the chance to get extra pieces.

Trophy champ or not, I think this concept is pretty cool! I frankly had the worst luck with the incursions crystals so I didn’t care spending my artifacts on this bundle

• The description pop-up on those body part items above say “Collect all 5 to Summon PlatPool”.

But didn’t game mail say something like collecting all 5 let’s you PURCHASE a Crystal which will contain PlatPool ?
    Which leads to question... Anyone think it will actually COST either more UNITS or REAL MONEY, in addition to the 5 Body Parts already collected, in order to PURCHASE that Crystal which contains him ???
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,933 ★★★★★

I don't find value in it, so I didn't get it

20k artifacts for it while a 5 star crystal is 22k artifcats, so pretty similar

Say you get 200 units from it, a cavalier crystal is worth 200 units and it has a 11% chance to give you a 5 star

You can get a fully formed 5 star for 2k more incursion artifacts

Also, the drop rates for the pieces are really low

You get a guaranteed piece and some units. Good deal for me

The description pop-up on those body part items above say “Collect all 5 to Summon PlatPool”.

But didn’t game mail say something like collecting all 5 let’s you PURCHASE a Crystal which will contain PlatPool ?
    Which leads to question... Anyone think it will actually COST either more UNITS or REAL MONEY, in addition to the 5 Body Parts already collected, in order to PURCHASE that Crystal which contains him ???

the crystal will be bought by trading in all five pieces for a crystal under the featured tab, as stated in the Platinumpool is ready to d-d-duel in game email @SummonerNR
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Pretty much what I expected. It's not like I really wanted PlatinumPool, no. I'm not crying, you are.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Can any of the mods @Kabam Miike tell us what happens if u get duplicate body parts?
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Can any of the mods @Kabam Miike tell us what happens if u get duplicate body parts?

Dupe the parts so you can buy more of the platpool crystal and dupe him?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★
    DeadPooop said:

Probably duplicate parts can be used to acquire a second, third etc. PlatinumPool to awake him or raise his signature ability 😉
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Posts: 221
    Will there be other ways to get parts
  • DirtyDan99DirtyDan99 Posts: 9

that’s an insane opening
    Hawkt1 said:

Will there be other ways to get parts

yes