**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The AI is acting very weird after today’s update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    AI normal in Variant 1 (2.3).
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I noticed it in Incursions .. just a few minutes ago.
  • SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    I have to agree. I watched seatins video earlier of the champion boss and how he was just walking towards him. Thought nothing of it. Then I went in to fight after the update and its doing the same thing across all types of content. Its very strange and very different.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

DNA3000 said:

Also, I'm not sure this can be "fixed" in the sense that I don't think it is bugged. This feels like a very deliberate change to the AI, not a bug that has caused the AI to go haywire. It is just too tactically specific: at least the lure to well-timed block behavior. But as this is a dramatic player-facing change, Kabam is supposed to inform players such changes are coming (as they've stated in the past is their official policy).

Whether this is an appropriate change to the AI or not, is a separate question.

Well... no, there have been no changes.

This is gonna end up like the AI throwing specials while you hit their block type of thing.
    Oh no... I havent played the new update yet but some of the footage looks funky.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Also quite annoying when they decided to go passive on Act 5 bane. They just stood there so I couldn’t pass the bane back and then intercepted as soon as I lost patience not wanting to lose more health.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 141
    This is the same behaviour that previously allowed players to throw a light attack and make NC (or any other champ) idle for a while to make him switch modes. Pretty annoying bug as it can easily throw you off.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Can confirm in LoL as well. Starlord and Jane Foster walking up to me after 5 hit combo. When I dash back, they keep coming until I hold block and they either do 1 hit and heavy or go straight for the heavy.
    Oh... and that light intercept. AI has all but mastered it.
    Really frustrating. Practically ruined my attempt at a LoL path.
    Staying away till it's sorted.