**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Herald Of Galactus - Opponents?

WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Can someone tell us how many fights, which opponents this quest has?
It started 10 minutes ago#

I am not sure which team to bring

Comments

• WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    You are the best
    edited August 2020
    @amal_nair do you remember how much health each opponent had?
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    In the range of 120k-140k, but the boss is chunky with 260k health and 15k attack
    edited August 2020
    Thanks!
    You just saved me a ton of revives
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    60k i think, then 262k for vision
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Honestly this is why I expect from a cavalier difficulty side quest. Already feels much more difficult than last month.

Still did it itemless, but it felt more challenging
  • Hit_me_TwiceHit_me_Twice Posts: 36
    Can Not find the Quest! Update done but it does Not appear 🤨
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Can Not find the Quest! Update done but it does Not appear 🤨

Check the side events, it's there
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    They basically all have all or nothing, I messed up and didn’t research, didn’t realise it was a single entry item, do not leave, bring a few mystics and power stealers
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★
    Can anyone post a screenshot of epic difficulty please...herald seems very difficult for me
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    edited August 2020
    There are other events coming today like the new monthly eq, 2nd boss rush and also variant 5 in a week or something.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Mikusik1 said:

I hate one time path Quests , i was waiting 10 days to have something New to play ( because I did all aq and eq stuff on all difficulties) and what , one path and 24 h cooldown , IT is really annoying , I am getting tired with this waiting...

I am getting rank up stuffs, so will save it for next reset.
    You could save them and play at one go.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Not to self, i wont be doing cosmic day for the future weeks. That sucked. Got through it but the 50% reduce in attack was so annoying. I brought some mystics but ya, no fun. I am only going for the shard quests so will see what the other 2 days are like and if they suit my roster better.

Also the new AI didnt help at all.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

Honestly this is why I expect from a cavalier difficulty side quest. Already feels much more difficult than last month.

Still did it itemless, but it felt more challenging

I disagree this was way easier than those annoying Sasquatch ambushes. Then again I have all the awesome mystic champs at r5 which probably made it easier
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Guys, can anyone please send a screenshot of epic difficulty so that I can know whom I am coming up against
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    I went in and my R4 doom soloed the special bias path. Had to use an mystic at on doom for aarkus tho.
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    edited August 2020

Can anyone post a screenshot of epic difficulty please...herald seems very difficult for me

Same. If anyone can post the epic one I'd really appreciate it.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    StopNTake said:

i have problems posting the screenshot right now, but the opponents are all around 16k/18k Pl and the boss around 40k (he has crumbling armor node, be aware), paths are unlinked (but with the atk reduction for all but mystic) and opponents are exactly the same in all difficulties (or at least for master/epic/herald). in therms of difficulty, it's like the final quest in UC EQ ^_^ the same can be said for master (8k/10k opponents on path, 20k the boss) ^_^
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187

Guys, can anyone please send a screenshot of epic difficulty so that I can know whom I am coming up against

@Rayaan_2000 it's the same champs that are in the Herald difficulty which the screenshot was posted by @Odachi at top of this thread
  • StopNTakeStopNTake Posts: 50
    edited August 2020

StopNTake said:

i have problems posting the screenshot right now, but the opponents are all around 16k/18k Pl and the boss around 40k (he has crumbling armor node, be aware), paths are unlinked (but with the atk reduction for all but mystic) and opponents are exactly the same in all difficulties (or at least for master/epic/herald). in therms of difficulty, it's like the final quest in UC EQ ^_^ the same can be said for master (8k/10k opponents on path, 20k the boss) ^_^
    Thank you very much. I've completed UC EQ but I've hesitated to go for Epic today and went with Master. I will r4 my CMM soon so maybe I can try Epic when it's Tech day. I don't regret my choice though as I need 4* shards.

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

Damn dude, did you just waste your entry token for that screenshot - cos I'm assuming a level 18 player will have a more than bad time fighting on epic.
    Odachi said:

Damn dude, did you just waste your entry token for that screenshot - cos I'm assuming a level 18 player will have a more than bad time fighting on epic.
    It is an alt that I only login for AW and daily rewards. :smiley:
  • LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    This side quest is much more difficult than the Expeditions. I do like the rotating rewards concept, but the Heralds token fee kinda sucks as I cant practice or try again without using items. Feels kinda scammy and the 50% reduction just feels like a punishment for not having a filled out roster. I went for epic today and that rjfhd was hard and I had to use 4 lvl2 revives. Not horrible, but I can't afford those revives everyday just for a side quest. Glad it didn't take my energy though. Wish I could get at least half a T4 for that.