**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Auto Complete in Monthly Quest

MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
So Kabam has introduced the auto complete in daily quests but it would be much better and appreciated if they could introduce the same in Monthl Quest. This is what they could have done:
1. If you explore any difficulty 100%, the summoner will have option to auto complete the lower level difficulty. So suppose if you Explore Master difficulty 100% you can auto complete Heroic and Normal but not Uncollected. But if you explore uncollected 100% you can auto complete the remaining difficulty.
2. Keep the energy price 2.0 or 1.5 times of the original energy required in Master and same energy cost for Heroic and Normal
3. No auto complete feature in Monthly side quests... Duh!!

I know people might say than you are practically not playing, but how many of us actually explore Normal or heroic anymore (for uncollected and cavalier). This would have made it so much better and of more use and TBH more practical

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Marvel Strike Force has this already for their special quests but those special quests don't happen as often as MCOCs monthly EQs. I don't see them implementing the same mechanic in that sense. Also, there's zero chance they reduce the energy requirements. Even MSF keeps them the same when you auto complete. Marvel Future Fight also allows auto complete and they don't have a energy discount either.

I think it will be awhile before this moves to other quests.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★

Marvel Strike Force has this already for their special quests but those special quests don't happen as often as MCOCs monthly EQs. I don't see them implementing the same mechanic in that sense. Also, there's zero chance they reduce the energy requirements. Even MSF keeps them the same when you auto complete. Marvel Future Fight also allows auto complete and they don't have a energy discount either.

I think it will be awhile before this moves to other quests.

On the contrary I've asked to increase the energy cost upto 1.5 - 2 times (master difficulty) or to keep it same in case of heroic/normal
    Cansz said:

Good idea. Practical and less boring.
    I'm sure most of uncollected/cavalier players do not bother themselves and invest that much amount of time to explore lower difficulties. Yet, Kabam may think unit rewards from those difficulties can't be deserved without putting an effort.

Agree with Unit part.. But still one cam hope
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited August 2020
    but how 1.5 or 2.0 would work for third chapter. it takes about 50 energy (i haven't counted just rough estimate)? we have max 70 energy at lvl 60.
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    maybe we will see it soon.
    i believe this is the current testing grounds.
    the problems that would need to be adressed is what criteria would be required to unlock the ability to auto say heroic and master difficulites?
    being xx level and having a prestige of above xxx???
    having 100% it one time before i feel would be bad as someone with a newish account could just spend through master mode once so they can the auto it item free to get stuff to build their account when they really struggle to manually do the quest.
    would the answer be if you manually complete UC for the month you then unlock the ability to auto the lower difficulties.
    and the other thing to address is the random path reward drops like potions and revives.

also would be interested to know does using this auto mode give hero use points equal to the number of fights that would have been needed to be done?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Remember when Nexus Crystals were introduced they were for PHCs? The creation and implementation of new in-game technology will take some time to analyse, so auto-completing the most basic quests is a great start.

This will probably progress in coming months and I'm greatly looking forward to it
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    It would be more helpful for EQ imho. but there is a point to consider: the legends run? will auto completing it exclude you from it? - i think so.

For me id like it in EQ to do the Easy / Normal difficulty and once I got the legends run also Heroic and Master. Specially once they finally introduce the cav difficulty. it will be a grind otherwise to 100% all.

This is a step in the right direction but could be better ofc.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Eventually I can see it going through EQ but they'll wait until they have more info and especially no problems with it so maybe end of the year, early 21 if I'm being practical.

but how 1.5 or 2.0 would work for third chapter. it takes about 50 energy (i haven't counted just rough estimate)? we have max 70 energy at lvl 60.

They can set something like X energy for X% completion..