**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any word about Android Oreo 8.0.0 update issue? [Fix in for Next Update]

Comments

• SephsterSephster Posts: 14
    The_One wrote: »
    Sephster wrote: »
    johnyx99 wrote: »
    Sephster wrote: »
    In my years of playing I've always seen kabam compensate for people not being able to login. Hopefully this falls in that category, I don't see why it wouldn't... If they had a fix, they would fix it. Probably more complicated that a few 0's and 1's guys. Remember, it wasn't their GAME that messed up. It was an operating system that they have to accommodate.

What are you talking about mate? Operating system messed up? How? That google gave kabam code for new update motnths before release? Kabam knew about this update moths ago....

I feel ya buddy. But what I was trying to say is that I'm pretty sure it's not something on kabams end where they can just "turn it off then back on". They say they are working on it. Everytime they say they are working on something they end up fixing it.

You mean like auto evade, parry and pure skill?

Sorry dude. I didn't realize how easy it was to fix. Lol. 011001001101100110010100011001
  • I'm sure of this :
    If we've been 1M locked on Oreo, kabam would have fix it in one day.
  • Or if it was IOS it would be done by now
  • I'm having the problem with a Nexus 5x that I received from kabam
  • 6uanga6uanga Posts: 8
    It's a joke that the game can't run with Android 8.0... even Toy blast can do it!!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that this is still being worked on, and the team is looking to have the fix ready soon. Thanks so much for your patience, and we'll let you all know as soon as we have an update.
  • YeagermeistaYeagermeista Posts: 9
    edited September 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey all. I just wanted to check in and let you all know that this is still being worked on, and the team is looking to have the fix ready soon. Thanks so much for your patience, and we'll let you all know as soon as we have an update.

Can we get even a ballpark ETA of a fix? Like a week? Anything more than just "soon?" I realize you don't want to put a definitive time in case something goes wrong and it takes longer, but "soon" is pretty generic.
  • AnglerAngler Posts: 22
    20 giorni e ancora non siete riusciti a risolvere un problema molto banale... Solo questo gioco non va su Android 8
    Fosse stato un problema di Apple o Samsung sono sicuro che avreste risolto immediatamente
  • Im also having issues after the oreo update for android. Will there be any compensation for people missing out on monthly rewards?
  • @Kabam Miike @kabam Are your developers are good enough to fix this issue ??
  • I am a leader ,My alliance is going down, It's too disappointing folks.
  • How long it wold last untill the problem is fixed? Days?weeks?months?
  • Got the same problem, kabam hurry up!! Nexus6p
  • Would be nice if we could get a rough estimate on a fix date
  • Would be nice if we could get a rough estimate on a fix date

Exactly
  • SephsterSephster Posts: 14
    Parthiban wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Are your developers are good enough to fix this issue ??

Does your version work better?
  • masteRRoni wrote: »
    Would be nice if we could get a rough estimate on a fix date

Exactly

I appreciate them replying to the thread, but seriously, any kind of ball park estimate on a fix would be greatly appreciated.
  • JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    Still waiting for the fix
  • I am expecting to be booted by my Alliance for sure.
  • I also have had this log in problem has been happening the last 3 week I kinda stop playing do to the fact that I can't log in and play please help
  • Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Just checked the other Kabam game. The transformer one and it gives the same notice about not enough space but I'm still able to play. Wtf is that about?
    Kabam devi rendere compatibile un app non devi mica programmare la fine del mondo..... Ci vuole così tanto
    ?
  • Maxwell33Maxwell33 Posts: 47
    Oh. Nvm. Just updated. Transformers works now. Still nothing changed for mcoc tho.
  • I realy don't want to downgrade and loose my warinty...im starting to loose my patience,cmon @kabam
  • @MarvelContest on twitter