**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• TheDOscarTheDOscar Posts: 2
    edited August 2020

Haji_Saab said:

Has anyone tried to do the same herald quest again? Do you get the rewards again? Want to be sure before I go in as there is a tick next to the quest rewards.

I thought we were supposed to be able to but it didn’t for me. I took the same path so idk if that made the difference. There was no mention of that in the initial announcement. Did I miss something?
    I have the same problem. I do the mission again and I don't have the rewards that I'm supposed to have, so I lost the Galactus’s Favor item of today.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah I am confused. It seems like you can only get Herald rewards once even if you run it twice? The announcement made it seem like you could run it multiple times for rewards. I re-read the wording of the event and it is confusing.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Few hours ago, i ran thru the Herald Difficulty side quest once with the 1st favor i received and i took the left side and finished off Vision Aarkus.

Now, i just received my 2nd galactus favor. if i go back in, would i get the rewards again if i choose the same left path which i took earlier. or this time i have to take the right path?
  • KJDEV_35KJDEV_35 Posts: 2
    I thought we could enter the quest multiple times a day. I tried twice today and got no rewards the second time through. Does it have to be different difficulty?
  • DeadEnd07DeadEnd07 Posts: 3
    Hello Kabam. Little issue, as stated in the announcement, you’re supposed to be able to save the favors and use them all at once if you like. I used my second favor just a couple minutes ago, when I completed it (I took the other path so in theory it was a 100%) I got no rewards, thought it was a visual glitch but when I went to see my shards they were the same as before I did it the second time. Anyone else has had this problem ? Did I read the announcement wrong ?
    It was Herald Difficulty btw
  • KJDEV_35KJDEV_35 Posts: 2
    DeadEnd07 said:

Hello Kabam. Little issue, as stated in the announcement, you’re supposed to be able to save the favors and use them all at once if you like. I used my second favor just a couple minutes ago, when I completed it (I took the other path so in theory it was a 100%) I got no rewards, thought it was a visual glitch but when I went to see my shards they were the same as before I did it the second time. Anyone else has had this problem ? Did I read the announcement wrong ?

Yep just did the same thing!
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    DeadEnd07 said:

Yes same happened to me look like we can use once per day.
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    just happened to me as well...they clearly stated we can run multiple times...no rewards for second run
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I guess to be fair for once did they say there was completion and exploration rewards?
  • DrDavid69DrDavid69 Posts: 12
    glad everyone is having this issue as well, not sure if this is intended.
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Lyra can you please give insight why rewards not given second times where as it mentioned you can enter multiple times.
  • Had the same issue I was gonna get my 6 star and that isn’t just the point missed out in many other rewards and I would like to get my favour back or my rewards because I thought we could do multiple
  • Lucky me. Before entering herald difficulty for the second time, I first check the rewards and noticed a "check" sign...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Has anyone tried to do the same herald quest again? Do you get the rewards again? Want to be sure before I go in as there is a tick next to the quest rewards.

I thought we were supposed to be able to but it didn’t for me. I took the same path so idk if that made the difference. There was no mention of that in the initial announcement. Did I miss something?
    Nope. I took the other path and got nothing for the second run. Very annoying
  • jammasterpjammasterp Posts: 128
    Same exact thing happened to me. The way it was described I thought you could run the quest as many times as you wanted in one day to get the rewards as long as you had favors. Ran it twice and got nothing the second time...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    You should have been able to run it twice for rewards. I believe Kabam has been notified of the issue and is looking into it.
  • ubiquitousWindubiquitousWind Posts: 113
    edited August 2020
    I just submitted a ticket to Kabam support.

I ran the Herald difficulty for a second time today and did not get the rewards on that trip. Personally, I don’t mind if I was returned the Galactus Favor and had to do it again. It wasn’t difficult at all and can be done without revives. I just don’t want to miss out on extra shards and sig stones because of an error in the game.
  • jammasterpjammasterp Posts: 128
    I submitted a ticket as well. Says in another thread that Kabam Mike is looking into it.
  • schmee69schmee69 Posts: 11
    I too fell for this classic blunder a couple hours ago. The OP said you can use your favors to renter the same quest for the resources you need. Yet I received nothing second time through herald difficulty.
  • Yeah you guys aren't alone. I too have been scammed out of receiving my rewards for running through a second time. My understanding was that you would still receive rewards for running through multiple times. Oh well :/
    MCOC Team said:

Summoner,

Use this opportunity to target the rewards that you need to strengthen your roster. You can save your favors and enter any quest you’d like multiple times, so you can choose the Quest that is best suited for your needs and your roster!

Seems pretty clear that we are supposed to get the rewards for the same quest with multiple entries.

• HedKandyHedKandy Posts: 1

Am I missing something? Anyone else not receiving the rewards for doing it twice within the same day? I did my first run yesterday soon as we are able to and did another one soon as I claimed my 2nd "Galactus Favor" candy looking things, but did not receive the same rewards.

This was worded very badly, especially in combination with other posts by moderators. The impression was given that you could run the same difficulty as many times as you want it a day. You can, but you get no rewards for it. I love wasting items for vague wording.

It wasn't worded badly. It was very clear. It says you can save your favors and enter any quest multiple times.
  • Few hours ago, i ran thru the Herald Difficulty side quest once with the 1st favor i received and i took the left side and finished off Vision Aarkus.

Now, i just received my 2nd galactus favor. if i go back in, would i get the rewards again if i choose the same left path which i took earlier. or this time i have to take the right path?

No you have to fo it from other side

I also covered the same path twice but second time got no rewards.
  • HedKandy said:

Am I missing something? Anyone else not receiving the rewards for doing it twice within the same day? I did my first run yesterday soon as we are able to and did another one soon as I claimed my 2nd "Galactus Favor" candy looking things, but did not receive the same rewards.

Same here
  • PaggotmanPaggotman Posts: 9
    Great event
  • Red_Beard87Red_Beard87 Posts: 2
    So I just completed my second run in Herald but received no rewards.... Anyone else have this problem?
  • NopedroooNopedrooo Posts: 116
    I too got no rewards on my second run :'(
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Anybody else know what the new node for the tech run is?