**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 25% t5cc selector reward

Should it automatically prompt you to choose a class on completion or should you be able to open at your own discretion?

Act 6 25% t5cc selector reward 43 votes

Open automatically so you must decide as soon as Act 6 is completed
9%
HeattblasttTiborginaDoctor_Strange19Stark154667 4 votes
You should be able to open and choose at your own discretion
65%
World EaterJestressSungjLvernon15NojokejaymDuke_SilverpseudosanepigupompomNotsavage19Lord_Mazoku1NøxDwhalen8554OGAvengerddomSoulOfDarknessTimeGenesisThicco_ModeH3t3rEbony_Nawwalkerdog 28 votes
It should open automatically upon completion but the description should be much more explicit as to how it functions
2%
Mathgeek 1 vote
It’s fine as it is.
23%
Timone147Jim0172Pwf57Panchulon21LormifTP33MasterpuffAziz5253Trek26NuclearOrk 10 votes

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    It’s fine as it is.
    All you need to do is before you fight the grandmaster you go to your stash and check what you need. It’s not that hard. Exactly what I did
  • pigupompompigupompom Posts: 110
    edited August 2020
    lol... bro i think u completely missed out the point here.

The poll was made mainly due to the selector was given on first run and that’s before 100% completion where it appears to be counterintuitive. So now the selector is really useless unless you have so many pumped up 6* ready to rank. Basically if you don’t know who you have, what’s the point of having a selector. it’s as good as opening a random one.

Peace out.

All you need to do is before you fight the grandmaster you go to your stash and check what you need. It’s not that hard. Exactly what I did

• Lord_Mazoku1Lord_Mazoku1 Posts: 22
    You should be able to put it in your stash & use it when you're ready for it. Nobody should have to wait to finish content because of rewards that have to be decided on immediately. Maybe i don't have a champ i want to R3 yet, but need the other rewards in the quest.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It’s fine as it is.
    Read it again. It’s fine the way it is.
  • NøxNøx Posts: 77
    Way back when I beat Act 6 for the first time I was under the impression it was going to be an item you could open when you wanted especially given it’s for the rarest item in the game. I was the first in my alliance to do so. Had I known I was going to have to decide right than, I definitely would have wait to complete it. It’s not clear anywhere either hovering over it in rewards or in the forum post made be Kabam regarding rewards it was going to be automatic. If it had been made clear I wouldn’t have completed it when I did as I said. I think the best option is to let players decide when they open regardless of when you complete Act 6.

At very least they should make it much more clear. I obviously know now and think most people are aware at this point but at the there was not a single other reward in the game that made you decide right then. I don’t think it was unreasonable to think you could keep it and open when you want. I would have waited to complete it in order to see how my shards were after obtaining much more and I was closer to completing a catalyst. I knew I had very little shards in all classes but would have rather seen what I was closest to completing first.
    I absolutely agree with @Lord_Mazoku1. You should not have to wait to see how other rewards turnout before making a decision to complete content in this way. It’s unhealthy for the game.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It’s fine as it is.
    Nøx said:

Way back when I beat Act 6 for the first time I was under the impression it was going to be an item you could open when you wanted especially given it’s for the rarest item in the game. I was the first in my alliance to do so. Had I known I was going to have to decide right than, I definitely would have wait to complete it. It’s not clear anywhere either hovering over it in rewards or in the forum post made be Kabam regarding rewards it was going to be automatic. If it had been made clear I wouldn’t have completed it when I did as I said. I think the best option is to let players decide when they open regardless of when you complete Act 6.

At very least they should make it much more clear. I obviously know now and think most people are aware at this point but at the there was not a single other reward in the game that made you decide right then. I don’t think it was unreasonable to think you could keep it and open when you want. I would have waited to complete it in order to see how my shards were after obtaining much more and I was closer to completing a catalyst. I knew I had very little shards in all classes but would have rather seen what I was closest to completing first.

the selectors for items have been around a long time and it is well known.
    @Lormif I had very little, if any experience at all with selectors at the time. And if I did it was under extremely different circumstances. Never bought any offers that had them. Even if I had I probably still would have thought an Act completion reward would function like other rewards. You’re not prompted to have to automatically open any crystals you get. There’s no other reward comparable. Shouldn’t it at very least say in the hover over description you’ll be prompted to choose immediately upon completion? It’s not in the hover over or the forum post by Kabam mentioning anything remotely close to that.