**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stubborn defence tactic bugged [Merged Thread]

PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
edited August 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Me and multiple alliance mates have encountered an issue with the stubborn node this war. The indestructible charge would not fall off despite well-timed and perfect blocks. Me and some others have lost some/all champions to this.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• KingsfanKingsfan Posts: 60
    The alliance we faced used Stubborn as their defense tactic and placed Mojo as the boss. When I entered the fight, he immediately proc’d indestructible, which shouldn’t be possible, and no amount of blocked hits would remove it. There was nothing I could do to damage him.

I updated to 28.0 before the fight and my ally mates did not. They were able to fight him without issue.
    Phone: iPhone XS Max
    IOS: 13.5.1
    Summoner: Angry
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Kingsfan said:

The alliance we faced used Stubborn as their defense tactic and placed Mojo as the boss. When I entered the fight, he immediately proc’d indestructible, which shouldn’t be possible, and no amount of blocked hits would remove it. There was nothing I could do to damage him.

I updated to 28.0 before the fight and my ally mates did not. They were able to fight him without issue.
    Phone: iPhone XS Max
    IOS: 13.5.1
    Summoner: Angry

Same thing here. Fight was in boss area against sabretooth and he is not a stubborn defender. Indestructible would not come off. Ended up having to just back out and give up a "death"
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    edited August 2020
    Same happened to Guilly2099, AW, stubborn node. She got a indestructable and never ever lost it anymore

https://youtu.be/aE6vdDKFMF4
    @Chawi79 glad you got the video. That’s exactly what happened to me too.
    edited August 2020
    @kabam boo
    1. node / buffs: AW Tier 3 Map Boss Node. Boss was Mojo. Defense tactic was stubborn. My attacker was CapIW.
  • AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    1. Defense tactic- stubborn against sabretooth w/ nodes: increased regen/indomitable/vigorous assault
    2. Tier 2 AW
    3. Used torch
  • Chawi79Chawi79 Posts: 27
    1. Defense tactic- Stubborn (nodes see screenshots. Gameplay see video)
    2. Tier 5 AW
    3. Used She Hulk

https://youtu.be/aE6vdDKFMF4
  • Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the prompt information sharing! This really helps. Keep them coming! We have shared this with the team and we will get troubleshooting!

Hang in there, folks!
    @Kabam Boo for those of us who used boosts and potions only to be unable to fight, can those be refunded?
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Indestructible from stubborn is being applied to the wrong champions and also can’t be removed.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    Incredible... we just had big boy compensation but this update is a mess sadly.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    This happened to us today. A teammate was fighting Aegon and he had an indestructible.
  • Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    Same happens to our alliance. In tier 2 with stubborn global the indestructable is applied to each defender and cannot be removed.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Found a thread from yesterday. This happened to folks last war of the season. Luckily for them they were at the boss and some members didn’t update so they finished. Not looking very good for the current war.
  • DJSergyDJSergy Posts: 170 ★★
    Same here.

Looks like its across the board.
  • Twinsies.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    War needs to be cancelled. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Boo. At the very least for tiers 1-5, since if you have updated to the lastest version, then running into an opponent running stubborn will completely stop you.
  • Yeah, 2 of my members just experienced this today. Something is for sure off.
  • ChronicChronic Posts: 36
    Same thing just happened to a few different people in my alliance too including me. For my fight, it was against Captain Marvel (sparkles) on node 18. (Hazard shift - Incinerate poison). I was using colossus and she immediately went into indestructible mode. She's not a #defensive character either. Tier 4.
  • SyedSyed Posts: 25
    Hi @Kabam Miike AW attack phase started in off season and my first fight against Dr Voodoo who isn’t #defence yet becomes indestructible and i cant remove doesn’t matter how many parry/block i do
    Please look into it
    Thanks
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjWGvGSIkt8
    champs like guilly 2099 and warlock (non- #defensive) are also getting perma indestructible
  • FlpajackingFlpajacking Posts: 1
    Happened on my first fight in war today against Kingpin. Ebb and Flow node, Tier 4. Used Cull and Killmonger in the fights. Another alliance mate said Yellowjacket did the same, and a different mate said that Rhino never got indestructible, despite him actually being #defensive. The perpetuation of bugs are getting pathetic. Why does the player community have to find all your bugs for you, Kabam?
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64
    we are doing tier 2 wars and I sacrificed my doom to that stupid bug... can't do anything ,I would like to have this war canceled or an compensation for this bug
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

same problem here..... I think the war is broken... damn I had to sacrifice my doom due to this stupid bug

I ended up losing my entire team.
  • Batwing2000Batwing2000 Posts: 64

• E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    I have noticed it only won't come off of NON stubborn defenders. So non stubborn defenders are getting the indestructible buff its not coming off. Regular stubborn defenders are acting as normal
  • akillanomakillanom Posts: 7
    edited August 2020

It seems like the non-defensive champs are the ones gaining the indestructible that doesn't dissapear, some alliance members have encountered this problem with Morningstar, Namor and other non-defensive champs