**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Post your dual crystal pulls here

Comments

• LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Pulled OML (new), Kingpin (dupe) and Emma Frost (new). Looking for Ægon but I’m pretty happy with my pulls. It’s nice being able to target the class you want a little better.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Decided that I’ll go all in for the mutant/skill crystal as I’m hunting for Domino and this at least shortens the odds. Opened 3 and sadly no Domino, but first dupes on the 2 and there’s plenty worse champs than Ronin...

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

altavista said:

Opened three: Hawkeye, then Gambit, then Cyclops.

This is definitely deflating after pumped up expectations

What? You expected all the bad champs to suddenly disappear from the crystal pool?
    but of course!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Blue Clops. Karnak. Night Thrasher. All duped, and I had NT as a 6 already.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I would of had one if I knew that TODAY WAS THE RELEASE DAY >:(
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    First pull of red Magneto so pretty happy.
    Hoping the rework is great, hoping he doesn't need to be awakened, but desperately trying not to get my hopes up to avoid more disappointment 🙂
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,404 ★★★★
    Managed to pull together shards for 3 Mutant/Skill Crystals - got first-time dupes of Rogue and Colossus, and then pulled Nick Fury! :smiley:
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I pulled bishop😭
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★
    I thought, well, really the champ I want most right now is BWCV (or Doom but I run suicides and she looks a lot more fun) so should I wait for the mystic crystal? Nahh, opened a basic and pulled black widow. If only that luck could extend to my next 6*.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Guys please watch my juggernaut buff concept
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    opened another last minute one and got Omega taking sig 91 to sig 111! v happy
    Got ugly head

gohard123 said:

130k shards and still no Doom best champ I got was she-hulk. 475k 5* shards in total spent on crystals with "increased" chance of Doom. I mean it should be better than this, other games have the equivalent of champion fragments where you can build up a champion by acquiring a certain amount of those fragments. Cant wait for PS5 to come out so I can take my focus elsewhere

Sorry for you