**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 star roster...looking for help

LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
edited August 2020 in General Discussion

Comments

• LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Wondering what I should be looking for to improve my 5 star roster with the new dual class crystals, features, basics etc...Im fairly new to the game(just started in May) and just looking for advice to help work through act 5...I just recently became uncollected.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Wow... Nice roster. What are you trying to do in the contest?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    that is a very, very good roster. personally, I think mystic/science is the best crystal in terms of overall champ quality. in the future, focus on your top three five stars, especially ghost. also, don't ignore your four star roster..they are very helpful
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I would try to get as much rank up mats as you can for sym surp and Ghost
    Thanks! Got some lucky pulls!...Honestly Im not too sure just looking to grow and try and complete as much content as I can. Also looking to help out my alliance anywhere I can..and hopefully learn from the vets! :) The game is addicting LOL! Im enjoying the community and passion of other players who play the game so far!
    Thank you Sky lord and thicco I appreciate your help! I will take note of the 4 star roster thicco..I have a few max rank 4stars and thats it...being a newer player I rushed to get 5 stars and uncollected ASAP... I have a lot of roster growth to do now! Will work on the slow process of grinding mats haha...like most people i find the fun part is opening crystals😂
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’d go for basics unless you’re targeting a certain champ. Nice roster!
    Thanks Master...Ive seen people say you should stick to basic crystals til you get to 30-50 5stars...but ive also heard the featured is the best one theyve ever had in game! I guess its better to open more quantity right now seeing as any 5 star is considered good for my progression level?🤔
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I would go for the science and mystic crystals. Because:
    1) Quake
    2) Doom
    3) Wasp for Ghost synergy
  • Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    solid roster. very impressive. you need to awaken your top2 so maybe mystic/science, also chance of doom)
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    You might want to go for skill/mutant because it is smart to have a strong skill champ for act 5 completion
  • CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    I agree with most of what has been said. You’ll want a nick fury for sure from the skill. A wasp for synergy with your ghost. And doom is a must in the mystics. Mutants you’ll want to pull a colossus and omega red. There’s really no bad choice in crystal. Just bad champs to dig past to get the good ones. I don’t see any cosmics in your roster so that might be one you want to pull too. A corvus or captain marvel movie or venom.